Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Job Hunting?

Weasyl
    Masonaut
    I am currently looking at a temp agency. I've lost patience with the online forums, and walk ins haven't brought in any results either. Meantime, its bunker/zero consumer mode. Even if you think you don't need a job, you should still get one. Its not good to let your work ethic decline, you have to do something.

Weasyl
    Shiko
    Well in my daily year I do job hunting like its my lifeline until I find a Job. Usually it I do about 5-10 apps a week. Of course this took me a little over a year to find a Job. Michigan isn't exactly the easiest place to find a job right now. I actually just started working feb. 27th so I'm super excited my job searching finally paid off. In the end though it's not about how many applications you put out, but if you put in the effort to call them back and reference yourself ^_^

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    My job hunting is on hold right now until I move to Utah with my folks. All of the current jobs available to me are too far away and require me to drive up and down the mountain I live on every day.

Having a hard time finding a job here in Reno, I've been getting real tired of being passed around from one temp job to another, so I've been trying to find something to do with my artwork to go along with my commissions. Commissions are fine, but with a lack number of clients, it doesn't exactly pay the bills... at least not right now

So I've been improving my work and designs to get out of the vicious temp circle.

Weasyl
    Aakosir
    It took me four months to find a job... And I went back to the fast food place I worked at 3 years ago.......... I lost count of how many applications I sent out. It had to be close to 30

Do enjoy doing social works? If so, then you're very lucky to do a job that you enjoy and get a high pay. Love your job!

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm back on the job market thing. I'm just not getting the hours I need so it's time to move on. It's a shame because I REALLY LOVE my current job.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.