Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pet Peeves

Weasyl
    Tiger

Pet Peeves

We all have 'em, and I was kinda curious, what are your guys' pet peeves?

My biggest pet peeve is wet socks. I hate doing the dishes because I almost always manage to get my socks wet. I hate being squirted with water, too. If I'm in a room with someone else or multiple people, I have to close the door. I cannot stand open doors. I also get frustrated when I have a drink or some food and a person just invites themselves and drinks my drink and eats my food without asking.

So those are a few of mine. How bout you guys?

Weasyl
    Onnes
    Noises people make with their mouths. Chewing, slurping, talking to babies, anything you might consider noise as opposed to speech or song.

Calling past 12 in the morning for anything other than emergencies. I don't see how people don't see it as rude for calling you in the middle of the night while you're sleeping for whatever random crap that they felt compelled with the need to dial your number for.

And I hate last-minute calls. I'm not the kind of person that's always ready for action, so when someone gives me like, 10 minutes to get ready to go somewhere, I get extremely pissed cause it most likely would take me longer than that to get ready (just to take a shower, fix my hair, find some clothes, finish any affairs I might have had, etc).

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    People who include those gay ass roleplay actions during a conversation.

*waves at Toshabi*

People who ask questions like "why is X down?" After its just been explained a dozen times.

My other major one is when people call you repeatedly at times they know you're busy.

Weasyl
    RogueSareth
    People who type liek dis...nd liek. cnt use rel english.

I have unfriended family on FB because they typed like that, and would throw a shit fit if I told them I couldn't read a damn thing they just posted.( especially people who say they know how to actually type, but "its just my style")

Also, wet socks, getting anything on my face, especially water if I'm not in the shower, books not being even on a shelf, and a bunch of other stuff I can't even think of right now >.<

Weasyl
    KumatoraKazooie
    Whispering, especially in a quiet room. It drove my crazy in high school and it still drives my crazy now!

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Webcam self-portraits. For crying out loud, use a decent light other than the screen, and look into the freaking lens! You all look like a bunch of corpses!

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    People who don't pick their cow hides in Runescape Oldschool. They make me simply switch worlds 'cause ffs, I need the cow hides but I also want to kill cows too, not just spend all my time picking hides!

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaws View Post
    *waves at Toshabi*.

I'm going to murder your toys. >:[