Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your weird habit

Your weird habit

I suppose most of us have some kind of weird habit they like to do. Me for example I like to chew on things, mostly matches but because I only chew them while drawing late at night in candlelight, it leaves me my chair I've stripped down and almost eaten all the soft plastic in it :s

What's your habit?

Playing with my hair, it's soft... ^^;
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I chew gum pretty much non-stop. I crack my knuckles all the time. I comb my hair often. I flex at random times. I notice things nobody else notice. I'm a Furry.

Etc :V

Also Kazekai, 69 posts. Lawl

I bite my fingernails a lot and I also like to play with my hair especially when I have split ends, it is so good when I peel one.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Scratching my head. I don't have lice or anything, no scalp problems or whatever. I'll just scratch my head during class all the time and not even really realize it.

I also play with my hair and touch my face a lot if I'm nervous or feel awkward. I also tend to push my glasses up and even do it if I'm not wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
    I bite my fingernails a lot and I also like to play with my hair especially when I have split ends, it is so good when I peel one.
    I also bite my nails, it's one reason I can't stand nail polish.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    N/A
    I tend to pace around my room when I listen to music because it's relaxing for me. Sometimes I close my eyes while doing it and get lost in it, really.
    It's dumb. :X

I used to bite my nails all my life up until about 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to kick my habits. The most harmful one I seem to have is picking at scabs which I'll try to kick next. :s

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Ya, I used to bite my nails all the time, but it ruined my teeth so about two years ago, I started chewing gum pretty much nonstop.

A bit more expensive, but it's better for the teeth, plus I always have a nice, minty breath :V

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Bite the skin around my fingernails. And I also dig my fingernails into my knuckles I'm nervous or stressed.