Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your weird habit

Weasyl
    N/A
    If I have to sit still some where too long I will find something to count or multiply square footage and zone out (of meetings that should have been an email).
    Nurseeyeroll

Weasyl
    Torrijos_sama
    I chew tobacco or my fingernails. I figure that one or the other is a fair trade off, seeing that they're both nasty but rooted in a general background of anxiety that rarely abates.

Weasyl
    Riley
    Ever since I first started reading as a kid I would scratch the pages of books with my fingernails. Some types of paper scratch better than others. I can only do it when I'm alone or with people who don't mind the sound of fingernails on paper. But I can't stop doing it.

Dunno if it counts as a habit or not but I stay up until 5AM drawing sometimes when I try so desperately to fall asleep earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Acclivius View Post
    Dunno if it counts as a habit or not but I stay up until 5AM drawing sometimes when I try so desperately to fall asleep earlier.
    Yeah, it counts as a habit mos def, and a sleep habit on top of a drawing habit so it's like a compound-habit (is that a thing??) but is it strange? Probably not for most who do any kind of art. I mean strange sleep habits seem like they haven't been strange for a while. I used to wear nicotine patches before bed just for the fucked up dreams, lol. I think that was probably a strange habit since most patch users hate that and try to avoid it.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    for some reason i spend sometimes hours in the back of my mind coeming up with new phrases
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

At first I entered here because I was curious about people's weid habits, and then I found myself thinking "I don't think I have any weid habit!" while I was braiding compulsively small locks of my hair, and then undoing and doing it again. So yes, I've found my weird habit lol