Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your weird habit

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I'll like you, Eminoxic <3
    It's official, gibsgibs had a sex change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakuen Growlithe View Post
    I stir cups in both directions.
    It's actually more efficient that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenia View Post
    I shout random words when I am alone sometimes. It happened a lot more when I had an apartment all by myself and had no pets. I would just be sitting there and go "BANANA!!!" or something. XD Now I usually just make random howl-y noises.
    You should sing instead

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    It's actually more efficient that way.
    You sure? Anyway it just feels better to me than one direction, though my sister says it's weird. I also do some of the other things that have already been mentioned but it seemed silly to repeat them.
    "If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."
    ~John Stuart Mill~

Furry News: http://www.flayrah.com/

Weasyl
    TheStory
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasune View Post
    I tend to pace around my room when I listen to music because it's relaxing for me. Sometimes I close my eyes while doing it and get lost in it, really.
    It's dumb. :X
    I do that too. I need to move. It just feels better and helps me think while listening. Sometimes I pace, but I usually walk in a circle and drag my fingers over table or counter surfaces sometimes.

Other odd habits are locking the car door 2-4 times, making loud noises or yelling words repeatedly when no one is around (usually). All these are mainly when stressed.

I also like eating varying foods so sometimes I'll eat Mexican food with Chinese or Tai or some odd combination.

I'm the worst at trying to control myself from constantly biting my own finger nails. I used to have a bad habit of picking my own scabs, but one thing I'll never stop is humming catchy songs in my head while gritting my teeth to the beat.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I'm constantly biting my lips, cheek, tounge, ripping off dead skin, licking my lips or anything else like that. Annoys everyone around me, but I don't really care

I'd rather not say

Whenever me and my friends do webcam stuff, I lean back in my chair and pet one of the skulls from my collection, like a villain.

What they don't know is I do this sometimes when I'm not on webcam. >>

...oh, and I have a skull collection. That's a thing.

Weasyl
    Zalcoti
    I go make sure all the lights are off, the doors are locked and that the dog is okay before I go to bed.

Weasyl
    Meii
    I have really awful habits, biting nails, lips, chewing things, pacing around when I'm on the phone..

Probably my weirdest is when I get up somewhere and I'm about to leave I ALWAYS look behind me and where I was sitting like... three times.

Just that paranoia of possibly forgetting a sketchbook or my phone.. something, I can't help it. Also I HAVE to be in the front seat of a car, being in the back makes me paranoid to the point I get sick ;;

I'm a habitual twerker.