Register
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Dragockon
    The last movie I watched was War Room, it was really good. I enjoyed it a lot!
    I want to see Zootopia next!

i seen the martian, featuring matt damon as the martian, at my local library. i actually rather liked the movie, and this is coming from someone who hates sitting for hours to watch a movie. though i think the movie would be better if it was like my co-worker's idea, where the martian is donald trump and they just leave him there

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #343
    Weasyl
    ChaosCalix
    Finally saw Zootopia (delayed release here, ugh)

Avoiding all hype, trailers and spoilers? Possibly the best Disney movie I've seen.

The last movie I saw was "the muppet movie", no, not "the muppets", "the muppet movie", the one from the 1970's

Law Abiding Citizen, starring Gerard Butler.

I honestly feel like I haven't watched movies for months. I'm fairly certain the last movie I watched was Finding Dory.

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    I think the last movie I watched was Thor, the first one. We lost all cable connections one night when our service provider made the switch, so we popped in the DVD... and let me say, made for a pretty epic end of a night. <3
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    rainbowolfe
    I just saw Wonder Woman a few days ago! .3. It was real good. 10/10 would recommend

Extra Question:
    1. The Spongebob Movie
    2. Captain America: Civil War
    3. The Interview
    4. Star Wars: Rogue One
    5. A Haunted House
    Corrupting the pure since 2008 uwu

An Ace with a Face that's ready for Anarchy~!
    Check me out on other sites!
    https://tapas.io/rainbowolfe | http://rainbowolfe1.deviantart.com/

My last movie I watched (with a friend) was Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. I know a lot of people are there for Rocket, but I having followed the MCU continuity closely, I wanted to know how Star Lord and his father's relationship played out (based on those interviews with James Gunn a few years prior to this release).

Now I am trying to push myself to go watch Wonder Woman, and having second thoughts of Transformers The Last Knight (I know, the Bayformers are generally terribly written, but something about Optimus this time being different makes it qutie fascinating... gonna wait out with my friends' reviews first before committing to watching it...)

Weasyl
    Charrio
    The epic classic Spartacus
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio