Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Iron Man 3: I really liked it. Laughed the whole way through.

Barton Fink: Really good, but also really damn depressing.

Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

I preferred this over the first one. Felt less CGI, even though there probably was more.
    I quite liked Smaug. He felt like he was designed by the same guy who designed the dragons in Skyrim

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Watched Iron Man 3 this morning on a lark. I actually really liked it. The evil scheme is interesting and I love how Tony is in recovery from the events of The Avengers. Can't say for sure, but RDJ's depiction of an anxiety attack seemed pretty realistic. They were effective at least.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    wwretched
    The Lego Movie! I was honestly surprised at how good it was; I was expecting a cheap fodder to keep kids entertained but it managed to be genuinely funny throughout the whole thing. And it wasn't dumb or gross humor, just good old fashioned fun! And I love the message, that anyone and everyone can be creative and productive and that we all have good ideas locked inside us somewhere. I don't like watching movies more than once, but that's a movie I definitely wouldn't mind watching a second or third time.
    dont even test me i swear to god im going to eat everything in this fucking state

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Something called Gnomeo and Juliet. It was -okay-

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Just watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time. I was expecting to not like it, but I stand corrected. It was mostly just sexy, but not a bad movie overall.
    Watch me swooce right in.

last one i seen was dark shadows,,i enjoyed that made me laugh and was interesting

Weasyl
    Bark
    I just finished watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. It was super cute. I really want the artbook now, too.

This weekend I watched two movies in the cinema, one was a Spanish movie: "Los ultimos dias". It's about a plague of agoraphobia that affects all the world, and mankind can't go out to the streets or they'll die of a heart attack. The protagonist has to look for her wife using a GPS through Barcelona's sewers and underground lines. It reminded me a lot to The Last of Us, but without infected, just mad people, xD. Today I watched Saving Mr. Banks. Tears, smiles and more tears. Just saying.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Last edited by QT Melon; 02-16-2014 at 04:58 PM.