Weasyl
    Dvir
    Avengers - Age of Ultron

Weasyl
    NerdyMunk
    10/2 - The Skeleton Twins.
    10/3 - The Grand Budapest Hotel.
    10/4 - Edge of Tomorrow.
    Last edited by NerdyMunk; 10-05-2015 at 02:30 PM.

This past weekend I went to see a fun French animated steampunk adventure called April and the Extraordinary World.

There was a bunch of stuff on TV but the one that sticks out was finally getting to see The Conqueror, where John Wayne plays Geingis Khan, and the results are pretty much what you expect. Arnold's take on Conan looks like Olivier by comparison.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Last movie I watched, I think that was that documentary about scientology that HBO made. It had a lot of cool stuff I didn't know about that freak cult. (My browser spellcheck has informed me that I am supposed to capitalize scientology, I refuse.)

On a less hateful note, to answer your bonus question I choose
    1: V for vendetta, guilty pleasure
    2: Evil Dead 2, because Ash
    3: Interstate 60, truly an amazing movie that almost no one has heard of.
    4: Rocky Horror Picture show, so I can do the Time Warp.
    5: Princess Mononoke, because Miyazaki needs to exist forever.

I would have chosen a movie that could help with survival but my SAS survival guide pretty much has that covered.
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Weasyl
    NerdyMunk
    Hellboy II.

Would You Rather on Netflix. I liked the premise, then I found out the star of my favorite movie was in it and watched it at the first opportunity. Jeffrey Combs is excellent as always, well worth watching just for his performance, but the story ends up being very bare-bones. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a Jeff Combs fan or you just want a simple, kinda stressful trapped-in-a-room style horror movie.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    it was the good ole Blues Brothers, seriously its an amazeing series, so if you like to laugh, here great music, and be entertained for hours i suggest taht yall watch the Blues Brothers and the Blues Brothers 2000
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle GodHeart View Post
    it was the good ole Blues Brothers, seriously its an amazeing series, so if you like to laugh, here great music, and be entertained for hours i suggest taht yall watch the Blues Brothers and the Blues Brothers 2000
    It's been a while since I saw the sequel but I remember the original like it was yesterday. Hard not to when it was one of the first movies you ever saw, when it was still kinda new lol. I liked how they made it a point to crash a racist rally in the film even though it was totally unnecessary. Just because it seems like something they would do and more movies should.

Oh! I'm reading very interesting movies titles here, I'm writing them down hahah I really need to watch good movies that I've never watched before

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #310
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Despicable Me 2! This was the third or fourth time I've seen it. I love the Minions so much. Steve Carell and Kristin Wiig are awesome, too.

"BEE-DO, BEE-DO, BEE-DO..."