Weasyl
    teckworks

Markdown: More ease of access for submissions

Something submission-related. How about, on submission info pages for journals, images, multimedia, text and so on...place a small link to the Markdown help page somewhere on the page? Maybe above the description window that leads to a small popup window that shows you how to use Markdown.
    Best signature ever.
    tumblr | deviantART | YouTube
    Impact font makes everything awesome.

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    Quote Originally Posted by teckworks View Post
    Something submission-related. How about, on submission info pages for journals, images, multimedia, text and so on...place a small link to the Markdown help page somewhere on the page? Maybe above the description window that leads to a small popup window that shows you how to use Markdown.
    I absolutely love this idea. That will definitely make it easier to find for reference. I do like the little one that pops up when you try BBCode, but I think many will find this idea more convenient. c:
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Yeah, this reminds me a lot of how the forums have a BBCode reference link in the advanced reply page. Since markdown isn't exactly well known outside of Ye Olde Wiki Paedia, it helps to have a reference. I'm personally not fluent in it.

Weasyl
    autogatos
    I like this idea. I'm very unfamiliar with markdown and find myself having to go to the help page every time I need to link to someone's username in a submission description. I'm sure I'll memorize it eventually, but having it easier to access for now would help a lot.

Weasyl
    sambeawesome
    I support this as well. While I'm not completely new to it, having it there for reference is always nice
    I'm awesome.
    YouTube | Deviantart | Tumblr