Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Taking 3 Requests -[Anthro, Human/oid, Feral, Mecha, any!] [Closed]

    Examples

    ...Since I have nothing else to do-- *shotdead*

    I'll be offering 3 requests, if they'll be done chibi, sketch, fullbody, etc. is decided by me for whatever mood I'm in. ovo

    What I will Do;
    Anthro/Furry,
    Human/oid,
    Feral anything,
    Mecha,
    Fluff,
    etc.

    What I won't Do;
    Nudity,
    Sexual themes.

    Slots;
    1. [TheRainbowTroll]
    2. Zarya
    3. Surreal

    Just link references and any ideas on what you'd like bellow!
    Last edited by weweameme; 01-23-2014 at 08:45 AM.
    ~:Le Beccoon:~

  2. #2
    Regular Antronach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Antronach
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Laughlin/Bullhead City
    Posts
    30
    ~So Shameless~

    You can do whatever you want/need to him, as long as you have fun. Should be interesting enough to keep you interested, hopefully.

  3. #3
    Regular therainbowtroll's Avatar
    Weasyl
    therainbowtroll
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pumkin Hill
    Gender
    girl
    Posts
    86
    https://www.weasyl.com/character/24944/boom-avalon

    It would be awsome if you drew her. I would love it if shes being cute thats all that matters lol

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Antronach View Post
    ~So Shameless~

    You can do whatever you want/need to him, as long as you have fun. Should be interesting enough to keep you interested, hopefully.
    Sorry, I can't work with a written out reference, I require an image reference. ;3;

    Quote Originally Posted by therainbowtroll View Post
    https://www.weasyl.com/character/24944/boom-avalon

    It would be awsome if you drew her. I would love it if shes being cute thats all that matters lol
    Alright. ovo
    ~:Le Beccoon:~

  5. #5
    Regular Antronach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Antronach
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Laughlin/Bullhead City
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by weweameme View Post
    Sorry, I can't work with a written out reference, I require an image reference. ;3;
    Can you use the the image that appeared in your head when reading that reference? I'm sure it's beautiful and vivid and all that shit. I mean, as long as you weren't high or something, then I'd be worried when my character ends up with 20 different shades of yellow, ten eyes in his armpits and wearing a coat made of fedoras and tears. Last thing I need is my guys wearing a fedora. X[

    Or just not worry about it. That might be a good idea.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Antronach View Post
    Can you use the the image that appeared in your head when reading that reference? I'm sure it's beautiful and vivid and all that shit. I mean, as long as you weren't high or something, then I'd be worried when my character ends up with 20 different shades of yellow, ten eyes in his armpits and wearing a coat made of fedoras and tears. Last thing I need is my guys wearing a fedora. X[

    Or just not worry about it. That might be a good idea.
    Nah, I can't use the imagery in my head, since if I attempt to draw it out for anything that has a detailed description, it gets all jambled up and takes way longer then if I had an image reference to go by, sorry. ;3;

    If you link me an image reference though, that'd work. ovo
    ~:Le Beccoon:~

  7. #7
    Regular Antronach's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Antronach
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Laughlin/Bullhead City
    Posts
    30
    But I don't know how to send you the image I have in my head, and if I did, I'd be too busy as a psychic to be posting on forums. Plus the colored image I have of him is all hyper-muscle with a bulge the size of a doorknob. :l

    Like I said, I'll be fine.

  8. #8
    Senior zarya's Avatar
    Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    syracuse, new york
    Posts
    115
    I'll bite. o3o https://www.weasyl.com/character/22097/zarya
    Your gallery is so empty! Needs more :3c

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zarya View Post
    I'll bite. o3o https://www.weasyl.com/character/22097/zarya
    Your gallery is so empty! Needs more :3c
    eve

    Raccooooooooooon. eve *shotdead*

    *loves Raccoons* 'Course I'll doodle this boy for ya. ovo
    ~:Le Beccoon:~

  10. #10
    Junior Surreal's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Surreal
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    10
    I'll jump in on this, here's my girl Surreal, can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for the opportunity.

    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6175510/

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •