Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Charrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Scaly are reptiles anyway so you can always assume that the thing is always hidden. Pretty much the only reason why most of my lizard creature can go pantless while the birds/cat/dogs can't.

For birds/cats/dogs

Cover with fur/feather and avoid drawing female.
    Or when drawing female, just say "flat-chested"

Forever SFW.
    Oh i forgot scaled characters when making this, good point and yeah I see in my mind at least most details hidden on them.
    What about characters that have that extra fluff where the chest should be, it's a nice mix of feral and female
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio

I prefer more human-like anatomy when it comes to the naughty bits, even with reptilian creatures.

I usually have OCs that do not have bits, since I usually draw them with longer fur in the crotch area :V otherwise I prefer to keep it more animalistic, even for breasts (except for my fursona) simply because it stays more true to the animal part and it's more fun to draw, yay for diversity!

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    Well being a scaley I generally just do this...
    (No naughty bits or nips!)
    https://www.weasyl.com/character/13583/ath-daraxen
    I don't really like reptiles or dragons with nipples since well, it is kinda a mammal thing. I don't mind them having a feminine body like how I do my dragon. Not to mention that if you go more reptilian you don't really have to be showing anything since most reptiles bits are internal.

Its also why I almost never bother drawing her with clothes as I don't see it being needed.

Also digigrade all the way! I see normal feet all the time, its fun to draw something different!

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Quote Originally Posted by xyloart View Post
    I prefer more human-like anatomy when it comes to the naughty bits, even with reptilian creatures.
    Yeah it does seem to fit an anthro character much more when it's more human in those aspects.
    I've seen them with a much more feral look and drawn some for commissions and it just doesn't fit the design in my mind.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Charrio View Post
    Oh i forgot scaled characters when making this, good point and yeah I see in my mind at least most details hidden on them.
    What about characters that have that extra fluff where the chest should be, it's a nice mix of feral and female
    Fluffs are nice and all but I usually just put it around the neck instead when it is present.

A big fluff around the breast screams "Shoot your arrows here" for me, and that it makes wearing clothes outside of plain shirts a pain in the ass.

When I try to come up with the perfect body for my character, I at least make sure it doesn't make wearing the right costume a pain for them.

Not to mention neck fluff + dress = majestic as fk.

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Claribelle View Post
    I usually have OCs that do not have bits, since I usually draw them with longer fur in the crotch area :V otherwise I prefer to keep it more animalistic, even for breasts (except for my fursona) simply because it stays more true to the animal part and it's more fun to draw, yay for diversity!
    Diversity is a must, My tastes are all over the place but really like a shag or thicker fur look

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I prefer to keep them close to human anatomy.

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    I prefer to keep them close to human anatomy.
    This seems to be the general preference, which is nice to know and i thank you for sharing yours here.
    I love the furry idea but as most choose, I like them to look like a human woman as well. I try and do that when i draw, sometimes i get it right, or where i am happy with my own stuff.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Since Xo did bring it up.

I consider female reptile with breast an abomination.

NEVER
    Will I draw create one with "Air sacs".