Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy View Post
    So, for those against animal genitalia, how do you feel when an artist creates a sort of hybrid between human and animal? Or makes up the animal bits entirely?

Examples (all NSFW, obviously):

Imagined genitalia is still technically animal genitalia, even though it's made up. And to be honest, so are most "anatomically correct" images; most furry artists have probably just made up their dog dick based on how other people draw dog dicks, not actual dog dicks.
    Ehh, wouldn't be my preference, but it wouldn't put me off too much depending on the artist. I guess it's sort of a fuzzy (heh) line between 'this is an animal/human hybrid, how different would the genitalia be?' and something that sets off my 'why is that dog dick so lovingly drawn, oh god' sensors. I think the fact that they're mostly on humanoid figures helps. When feral critters show much more than what you'd see on a profile (like, hint o' sheath on a boy dog isn't going to gross me out) it just gets too ick for me.

And, I dunno, maybe it's because one can buy adult toys in the weirdest shapes (like I think I saw a Virgin Mary shaped one once, heh) but I'm less weird about differently-shaped dongers than I am ladybits. For ladies, if it veers towards the not-human side very much at all I'll nope right the hell out of there.

I don't really draw much in the way of genitals or adult things in general, but if I were to start, it'd just be pretty much human-shaped. I guess that's probably just a preference thing.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I just think that:
    Two legs, that's fine
    Thumbs, that's fine
    Birds with fluent speech, that's fine
    But oh shit your SEXUAL organs don't make sense!! :I
    Anthros as a whole don't make sense so I don't single out one aspect.
    Pretty much this, but unfortunately a lot of furries don't seem to quite understand that point of view, and just bitch out the artists.

HOW DARE THEY DRAW THEIR OWN IDEAS AND TASTES, GOSH.

Weasyl
    Namba
    Animal genitalia icks me out, man. I prefer humanoid parts.

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    When it comes to naughty bits I prefer them to be human... animal genitalia generally weirds me out.

I personally never draw any genitalia on my characters, though.

Well i guess i jump in the hellfire...

well for me anatomic correctness is very inportent frankly unlike most of you, for me Human Privates on Furs more often then not just look plain odd and dont even seem to fit together with the rest of the Body on many, especialy on Aquatic species, reptiles and Dragons.

And yes anatomic correctness also matters to me for females thru for them that is a bit harder thanks to lesser data avilabile you can reference from on them without being forced to lurk questionble Forums.

As for the arguement about breasts on "Scalies" will that depends if they lay eggs or live birth offspring and being part human reptiles Anthros can very will have breasts if they are designed to do the later by their creator... and yes im a bit of a hypocrite on that point>>

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy View Post
    So, for those against animal genitalia, how do you feel when an artist creates a sort of hybrid between human and animal? Or makes up the animal bits entirely?

Examples (all NSFW, obviously):

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12559995/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12559991/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12467057/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11808982/

Imagined genitalia is still technically animal genitalia, even though it's made up. And to be honest, so are most "anatomically correct" images; most furry artists have probably just made up their dog dick based on how other people draw dog dicks, not actual dog dicks.

I'd have to say as long as it seems to fit the character design it's good. Might not be my lane or choice but wouldn't stop me at all from faving a pic or watching an artist.
    Some more feral looking characters look more natural with more animalistic private parts.
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    My weewee is a mix of human and fruit bat.
    I dont really care, if its a dick of anykind I like it.

Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Unless it is a bearded or komodo... dragons do not exist. So I don't understand why breasts would be important either way.
    Last edited by QT Melon; 01-23-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I find animal genitalia really gross, so all my anthro characters have human parts. But I tend to draw them like barbiedolls anyways.

And I find it a bit funny when furries say that human genitalia isn't anatomically correct. Its a freaking dog-man, nothing is anatomically correct.

Weasyl
    lichdog
    On my furry babes I like the whole 2 breasts with a nipple on each breast.

In regards to furry dick, I don't care if it's a human or animal dick, sheath or no sheath, etc. As the above poster says, there's no such thing as anatomically correct with anthro people.