Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Weasyl
    Antronach
    This is as bad as that company trademarking a sequence in the human genome to make money off of breast cancer test sets. This whole copyright setup needs fixing badly. :<

Facebook makes people stupid. This is a prime example.

Seriously, this is retarded. Let's start trademarking common words for suing people and make profit out of it.
    I'll trademark "a" and "the" and "free" and live rich forever. I wonder if you can even trademark prepositions though.

Someone contact the beverage company named "Crush" and sue Candy Crush for copyright infringement.

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    I think everyone here is overlooking that Candy Crush's copyright only includes games and clothing. The copyright still has limitations on what they can sue someone over. I, however, still don't like it and think it's going to cause some issues with existing clothing companies who use the word "candy" in their names or games that have absolutely nothing to do with Candy Crush but include the word because they still have to do with, you know, those sweet little pieces of food that everyone loves so much.

All i can say is what the fuck? Talk about cocky, i mean, what if a candy company such as Nestle and others decide they want their own app?