What is your favorite Genre/Style to create?

I'm interested to see what styles our resident musicians prefer.

Myself, I'm partial to composing orchestral tracks.
    I tend to diverge though and my gallery is likely to be a mess of anything I happen to make at the time.

So tell me, when the music itch sets in, what style scratches it the best?

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    Metal. I love writing a good riff, or laying down some quick drums. Even writing lyrics, I like something with punch, I rarely write anything soft.

Though I'd love to write some soft acoustic music, I find myself reverting back to riffing whenever I try.
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

Weasyl
    JiJi
    Post Hardcore, just because it's easy to mix other things in and still retain some energy!

However I like chillout blues tracks, 6/8 tunes are so cool to jam to.

dA|FA|Weasyl|Soundcloud|Tumblr|Steam

Avatar by the beautiful Chipsticks!

My own compositions seem to be sort of melancholy but hopeful, soft acoustic guitar pieces. I also have a fingerpicking style when covering or playing in general that is apparently reminiscent of Neil Young, which is a far too flattering comparison than I'd ever deserve haha.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    Ambient Drone. I'm best with that, but I've played around with normal "ambient" before. Not as confident with it.

Weasyl
    Tiido
    Italo Disco, late Italo/early Eurobeat, Spacesynth. Those grab the attention of my ears always. But I can listen to anything which has fast progression and naiss melodies throughout. Things that stomp in same place and repeat one section over and over make me want to listen something else.

Weasyl
    teckworks
    Game music, mostly, so it can stem from a variety of genres, though I tend to lean a bit more toward the Trance, Drum n Bass, and Industrial side~
    Best signature ever.
    tumblr | deviantART | YouTube
    Impact font makes everything awesome.