Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sambeawesome View Post
    I was about to post something to this effect as I feel like sequential things can clutter up a gallery, having them stack all in one place keeps things neat and organized Definitely support!
    Yes! The potential for these kind of things is immense! This could even work with stories when you think about it. So not just comics, but any sort of sequential art or prose.

Please, development team?

-Seth
    On FA and SoFurry: sethtriggs

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    here's an open issue for it: https://redmine.weasyl.com/issues/69

Quote Originally Posted by weykent View Post
    here's an open issue for it: https://redmine.weasyl.com/issues/69
    Thank you!! I hope that you can do this. I like the way that UI is specified - making it based on the folder (assigning a folder as Series) is a great idea!

Is it also possible to change the sort order of the folder too? (Ascending/Descending by name and/or date?)

-Seth
    On FA and SoFurry: sethtriggs

Weasyl
    athdaraxen
    I really like all the cool ideas for comic navigation here. I really feel no matter what it comes down to its going to be awesome!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Hey, all.

I realize there's the bigger question of making 'series folders', and/or better codifying comic support. In the meantime, however, it's not too difficult to use Markdown to create links just like FA and similar sites have, to jump between submissions. Here's how you'd do it:

Your first page: (Submission ID 200)
    Code:
    <div class="align-center">**<<< PREV | FIRST | [NEXT >>>](/submission/201)**</div>
    Middle pages: (Submission ID 202)
    Code:
    <div class="align-center">**[<<< PREV](/submission/201) | [FIRST](/submission/200) | [NEXT >>>](/submission/203)**</div>
    Your last page: (Submission ID 203)
    Code:
    <div class="align-center">**[<<< PREV](/submission/202) | [FIRST](/submission/200) | NEXT >>>**</div>
    I'd like to suggest giving the above a whirl...if you are finding 'YES this is fine for now', I'll be glad to add it to our official markdown help page, because start to finish, it IS Markdown.

An added remark about the above...the bits in parenthesis are nothing but URLS that have the weasyl.com site prepended. So, you can use this for ANYTHING - visuals, stories, journals, whatever you want, as long as you use the part of the URL after .com.
    Last edited by skylerbunny; 01-31-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Weasyl
    foxboyprower
    The way SoFurry does sequential work is absolutely brilliant (and inkbunny does it too to some extent). But I think before we get a sequential art feature, we need some functional "next" and "previous" buttons just to start. That would dramatically help navigation.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Foxboyprower: Please see the post above, https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...ll=1#post43246 ?

Weasyl
    Swanda
    Quote Originally Posted by skylerbunny View Post
    Foxboyprower: Please see the post above, https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...ll=1#post43246 ?
    I think Foxboyprower meant on the site in general. As there's currently no way to browse through a persons gallery in this manner.
    Only folders, and that Newer/older placement is quite odd and unhelpful.