Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Tiido
    I did not migrate, only "expanded the territory"

Weasyl
    Karmarsi
    I am one of those migrating, along with my fiance.. The whole fiasco with... you-know-who and with-you-know where you-know-where prompted us to move. We'll lurk now and then but we've decided to make Weasyl our new home to settle in! It wasn't too difficult of a move as only 4ish of my 300 watchers would be active there.. haha. but I do love it here even more. I had this account since 2012, but never fully used it till now. such a lovely atmosphere and change!

Weasyl
    Sarukai
    Not exactly, I'm just deciding to take interest to here now. A lot of my good friends on FA leaving did deeply upset me. But I guess keeping touch I had no valid option. For the drama that is making a lot of people migrate, I still don't really care. I haven't spoke out over it, nor do I want to pull it all over to here. Weasyl is a nicer place and doesn't need such unnecessary angst. :3

It's a nice change, to be quite honest. A good change of scenery.

Weasyl
    ssyn191
    I wouldn't say I'm migrating here, but I am not going to be relying on FA as my sole purpose for uploading my work.

And as a writer it's exceptionally difficult trying to get new watchers on a new site. Back on FA I had about 38 (which is really good), and here I think I have four...? So yeah, it's back to square one for me on Weasyl. v.v

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    Quote Originally Posted by ssyn191 View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm migrating here, but I am not going to be relying on FA as my sole purpose for uploading my work.

And as a writer it's exceptionally difficult trying to get new watchers on a new site. Back on FA I had about 38 (which is really good), and here I think I have four...? So yeah, it's back to square one for me on Weasyl. v.v
    Nobody on FA wanted to make the move (or at least, expansion to a new site) back when I made my account here either. Even now there is still resistance from a lot of loyal/apathetic FA and dA members. Plenty of us have had to go back to Square One.

I'm not migrating here exclusively (yet) but I do want to have my territory firmly marked when those naysayers finally turn up.

And they will!
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    As a writer I'm more than happy to use Weasyl because it has a system for uploading writing that isn't infuriating.

I'm not exactly migrating from DA but I'm just hanging out here.

I think I'm probably going to migrate from DA to here. Mostly because I kind of want a fresh start or as fresh of a start as you can get when using the same username in most places. I have some other reasons, mostly privacy (some people know my DA that I don't really want knowing about it). It's a simple thing to just move to a different gallery, cause I've never been a popular artist to begin with.

I also just find this place a little nicer, and more likely to get my art visible if/when I start producing more again. There isn't really much of an anthro community on DA but there is one here and I rather appreciate that.

Migrating here because I like the site's design, TOS, and the admin aren't creeps (from what I've seen!)
    follow me on twitter for more anti-capitalism and surrealist humour

Not really migrating, but I would like to use this site just as much as I use dA. FA is cool, but wasn't my cup of tea. I have a hard time remembering to submit stuff there. Active on dA and I hope to meet like-minded artist's as well as make new friends with similar interests :) So far, the community here has been very humbling!