Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trading Post?

Weasyl
    willy
    It sounds like an interesting idea, but I'm not entirely sure how it would work on a forum. Like this sounds like would either need to have multiple threads or last longer than a week just to give people a bit more time. Like maybe have a challenge every two weeks.

I loved the Trading Post back on Yerf. I think its a good idea to bring here Jonas :3

Yeah, I'd love to get in on this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14

Weasyl
    Fiz
    I believe someone noted staff about this and they were sent a reply, but I'll post here to make sure everyone see's it.

It's a fun idea and all but staff would be more comfortable with you making a forums group to conduct this, rather than us making a new sub-forum and assigning a moderator to it.

Weasyl
    Sonata
    I have to agree, the idea of this sounds appealing and OP makes it sound exciting. Here goes to another vote of support, no matter how it will be done.

Weasyl
    jonas
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    making a forums group to conduct this, rather than us making a new sub-forum and assigning a moderator to it.
    Sorry, Fiz, can you explain the distinction? I'm not 100% sure I get what you mean. (I'm not very bulletin board savvy in general, and I'm also still familiarizing myself with how everything is arranged on this particular board...)

Insert Witty Comment Here AndiGreyScale's Avatar
    Weasyl
    AndiGreyScale
    This sounds like fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    I believe someone noted staff about this and they were sent a reply, but I'll post here to make sure everyone see's it.

It's a fun idea and all but staff would be more comfortable with you making a forums group to conduct this, rather than us making a new sub-forum and assigning a moderator to it.
    I'm with Jonas, what's the distinction, because they sound like the same thing to me.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas View Post
    Sorry, Fiz, can you explain the distinction? I'm not 100% sure I get what you mean. (I'm not very bulletin board savvy in general, and I'm also still familiarizing myself with how everything is arranged on this particular board...)
    https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/group.php

Create a group and use the discussion system in it to conduct a trading post.

Weasyl
    jonas
    OK, I've started the group (thanks for the help, Fiz!). I'm still feeling my way around the functionality of everything, so it may be a little while before the first TP happens, but here it is:

https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...php?groupid=37

If I've set everything up right, folks should be able to join easily if they're logged into the Weasyl forums. If there's any problems, message me and I'll try and sort it out. This thread's pretty much done, so it can be locked if need be.