Another quasi-immigrant

Hello all! I thought I'd come check this place out since people are linking it like crazy on deviantart! I'm not leaving my account on dA though so this will be like a mirror account I suppose? I'm too attached to my dA account and my friends there to ditch. Um a little about me:
    -I love pastels and desserts ;w;
    -I enjoy pixeling but I'm worried it'll be too small to post here since I do 50 x 50 pixels (I'm going to try anyways ;w; )
    -My favorite color is pink

I'd love to make some new friends here C: !

Weasyl
    Naruto Uzumaki
    Oh wow, you create pixel art? That's pretty rad! I'm always really envious of pixel artists since it takes a crazy amount of skill to make them, something I don't really have, haha.

I'm a DeviantART immigrant too; I'm a little more permanently based here though, since DA has been a little worse for me than it has for a few people. Haven't deleted it, but most f my stuff has gone into storage. Cool to see other Deviants making their way over to Weasyl though!

Hope you enjoy your time here on both the Weasyl forums and the main site!

I'm still learning it but yeah I do it! I really like it. I like how it looks uploaded to here so I think I'll be posting more~
    I see C: To each their own I suppose! I just can imagine leaving there so why not have both ahah?
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

Weasyl
    Xen
    Hello fellow immigrant! I'm not really planning on leaving my account either, recently got a premium account so I don't want to waste that. Wow, that does sound pretty neat. I always try to make some pixel art but I get impatient when things don't seem to look right >_<

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Hiya, I'm glad to meet ya and happy you like it here.
    I have a DA account but hasn't been used for a while, mostly on FA and here now.
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Hello fellow immigrant! I'm not really planning on leaving my account either, recently got a premium account so I don't want to waste that. Wow, that does sound pretty neat. I always try to make some pixel art but I get impatient when things don't seem to look right >_<
    Same same! I have a prem there so it's a shame to waste ;w; Not to mention all my friends and history there! Thanks for the welcome and if you ever need tips on pixels I'd be happy to help you C:

Quote Originally Posted by Charrio View Post
    Hiya, I'm glad to meet ya and happy you like it here.
    I have a DA account but hasn't been used for a while, mostly on FA and here now.
    Hello nice to meet you! I've never been on FA before actually but I've noticed that a lot are moving ;w;
    Last edited by Pepperjackkiwi; 01-21-2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: butterfingers OTL