Thread: Forum Newbie

Weasyl
    Naruto Uzumaki

Forum Newbie

Hey there! Thought I'd pop into the welcome center and make a thread, since I haven't done that for myself yet.

Feel free to call me what ever floats your boat, though Naruto, Naru, or something similar would probably be simplest given my username. I'm not very well versed in how forums work (I've only ever been part of one other, and I tend to lurk there and not post), and I enjoy a number of fandoms. One of the bigger ones, as you can probably guess, is Naruto. xD

I'm not super into furry fandom related things, but I respect it and all the neat stuff the furry community creates. You guys are pretty darn cool!

Anyway, I'm a forum noob, but I'm hoping to spread my wings some and be a little active here in the Weasyl forums. It seems like a chill place.

Welcome to Weasyl, it's nice to get an influx of users who aren't exactly tied to the furry fandom. The site is meant to appeal to a wider audience, whenever real advertising starts! You seem to know what you're doing forum-wise, but the rules are pretty simple and easy to access here if you're ever unsure. We've indeed got a chill community going on, so knock yourself and have fun. Just don't go all Sage Mode and wreck up the place. ;)

Weasyl
    Naruto Uzumaki
    Aww, and here I was hoping Kurama could hang out with all the other foxes and makes some buds, haha.

I'm hoping I'll get a better hang of forum going on here since the threads don't seem to go 'super' fast and everyone seems fairly calm. I'd considered trying other forums before but they went way to fast for me to ever hope to keep up. I'll try to keep the rules in mind while making my way around; wouldn't want to do something I shouldn't be withing hours of getting here, hehe.

Thanks for the welcome!