Looking for someone to build a mouse fursuit!

dunno if this is the place! but I'm looking for a fursuit builder to commission.
    I really want one in that japanese style "anime-ish" fursuits.
    idk I just feel like since the character is a mouse, that'd probably be the best look for her.

I'm looking for suggestions (and potentially warnings of who to stay away from!)

If you are still looking for a suit builder i would love to give this character a try. I've been wanting to try the anime style for a while. My stuff is on here at cattailsup

Quote Originally Posted by cattailsup View Post
    If you are still looking for a suit builder i would love to give this character a try. I've been wanting to try the anime style for a while. My stuff is on here at cattailsup
    I'll definitely give your stuff a look!
    follow me on twitter for more anti-capitalism and surrealist humour

If you're still looking, http://404costumes.deviantart.com is my costuming page. I've seen tutorials for that kind of suit and I'm sure I could do it! (I can only do partials at the moment, though.)
    "Can I be a Sasquatch too?"

Weasyl
    ratcabob
    Just wondering if you had someone start on this project yet for you. Being a rodent myself this post caught my attention. I am one of the main builders for Pawstruck Suits & More. We work in many different foam head stylings to match the character needed. Most updated pics and info can be found at our Facebook page: http://fb.com/PawstruckSuits

If you are interested feel free to pm me or message the FB page directly.

Thanks for your time,
    --Ratgirl
    Fighting gravity is a losing battle...