Food Charms - Limited Time Offer

I'm offering 20 "samples" of my food charms, I will be making a random assortment of food and dessert types. When you order please specify what you want or else I'll pick and it'll be a surprise. All items will be glazed with either Glossy or Satin glaze (depending on which I like most) and will be delivered at the times specified on my shop page located here:
    http://doecrafts.storenvy.com/

If you order after these times just add a week or two to the date you ordered on, I will be shipping items (when I'm open) every other week depending on demand. I'll also be offering Customs possibly after this if all goes well!

EDIT: I'm having a promotion both on Facebook and in my store, Buy 1 Get 1 Free! Use the promo code provided when you Like my page or when you visit my store.
    Last edited by RadioCatastrophe; 08-10-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Wow, they're really cute! I'd order one, but I think the food I have in mind would be tough to sculpt on a small scale. Good luck, though!

What did you have in mind? 0:

I was thinking of a bowl of tonkatsu donburi, but it's completely understandable if you don't want to tackle that one.

Yeah at my skill level it'd be trial and error to get something similar to that but it isn't impossible, there's a lot of great polymer clay crafters out there
    http://www.phoenixcarla.deviantart.c...Bowl-302228670

^ That level of skill and patience astounds me. I've seen a step-by-step guide of how they do those, and it's the only reason I don't believe they're just hiding a shrink ray from the rest of the world.