Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    FatalSyndrome
    Weightlifting, long walks, hiking, and mild forms of yoga!

Weasyl
    JackalTeeth
    I love going for walks and just wandering around, if that counts? I also use an elliptical every couple days, at least once a week but it fluctuates due to an uncertain daily schedule.

I'd love to start going on jogs with my dog again in the spring! And start lifting weights -w-

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalTeeth View Post
    I love going for walks and just wandering around, if that counts? I also use an elliptical every couple days, at least once a week but it fluctuates due to an uncertain daily schedule.

I'd love to start going on jogs with my dog again in the spring! And start lifting weights -w-
    Yes! Walking is nice <:
    I try to make my dog run with my on occasion but she's fat and has short legs and makes me carry her the entire way back >:V

Weasyl
    AcidFuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy View Post
    Does sculpture count?

Really though, I longboard and am thinking of picking up running and/or yoga.
    Woot, glad to see another longboarder about ^-^ As soon as this snow is gone I'm off haha. My board has been taunting me through the winter.
    And to the topic, I love being outside, anything outside, hike, bike, board...nap. Mmmm, sun naps.

Weights, boxing and I love taking the dog out. I used to play paintball waaaay back in the day. (My 21st was a massive paintball party.)

Weasyl
    Rain-Wizard
    I very much enjoy walking, we have gorgeous countryside around and it'd be a shame to waste it. Plus, if I go with a friend the conversations seem to be of much higher quality while walking.
    "Disciple of the cross and champion in the suffering, immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption. Harden your mind through the chains of the divine; Make way for the shepherd of fire"

Weasyl
    Ley
    I like walkin. I like wrestling/boxing too. Its hard to find partners to spar with. I also LARP.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    I really love hiking, especially when I'm surrounded by nature.
    Horseback riding.
    White water rafting.
    Martial arts (Tae Kwon Do & Brazilian style Kung Fu)
    Snowboarding.
    Badminton.
    Volleyball.
    Kayaking.

......... There's a lot more but these are the only ones coming to mind now. Man this thread makes me miss my outdoors activities!
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Ratte
    I like to go on walks when the weather isn't shitty (read: not covered in ice or 100% humidity hnng), usually at night since there are much less people around and thus, much less traffic. Walking in Minot at night is kinda creepy though so I don't walk around here much. Home in MN? Hell, I'll walk 7 miles in a night because why not.

I used to like to rollerblade a lot when I was younger as well as bike, but my bike got stolen sometime last year.

I liked badminton, lacrosse, and floor hockey a lot in high school but I don't know if those count.

Quote Originally Posted by Ley View Post
    I like walkin. I like wrestling/boxing too. Its hard to find partners to spar with. I also LARP.
    I'd totally box with you. Just promise you would not hurt me.