Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    N/A
    Hard to beat a nice long walk, especially in the morning when you have the waking birds to keep you company c:

Apart from that I do simple bodyweight exercises like pushups and pullups, but I dont find them that enjoyable.

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Yoga is great! I wish I did yoga. I don't really know how and I can't find anywhere to do it, or the time to set aside specifically for it :c
    My college does weekly yoga classes, but I'm always really iffy about going because I would be the only guy and am incredibly self-conscious about that.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    I do Tae Kwon Do! Not super advanced or nothin', I'm just one belt above 'congratulations, you showed up, here's your white belt' but I put my all into every class nonetheless.

I'm also getting back into running, which I love, and am looking for a good local gym so I can pick up weightlifting again. I don't aim to be a bodybuilder or nothin', just to stop having to ask boys to lift heavy things for me. >:C

Aaaand I'm, like, two days away from taking up burlesque dancing. So there's that.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy View Post
    My college does weekly yoga classes, but I'm always really iffy about going because I would be the only guy and am incredibly self-conscious about that.
    Shh no! You shouldn't be! If you get good at it you'll be ripped. All the ladies and/or guys will be all over you ;3c Besides, I'm certain they'd be glad to see a guy there. They'll be nice. I promise. <:

Weasyl
    Rinzy
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Shh no! You shouldn't be! If you get good at it you'll be ripped. All the ladies and/or guys will be all over you ;3c Besides, I'm certain they'd be glad to see a guy there. They'll be nice. I promise. <:
    Hahah, I always feel like I'm the creeper in the back of the room when I go XD I'm thinking of trying to find some videos or something online and just building a routine that way

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgonops View Post
    I do Tae Kwon Do! Not super advanced or nothin', I'm just one belt above 'congratulations, you showed up, here's your white belt' but I put my all into every class nonetheless.

I'm also getting back into running, which I love, and am looking for a good local gym so I can pick up weightlifting again. I don't aim to be a bodybuilder or nothin', just to stop having to ask boys to lift heavy things for me. >:C

Aaaand I'm, like, two days away from taking up burlesque dancing. So there's that.
    Can you somehow combine Tae Kwon Do and burlesque dancing? Now that's a show!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzy View Post
    Hahah, I always feel like I'm the creeper in the back of the room when I go XD I'm thinking of trying to find some videos or something online and just building a routine that way
    Awwww :C haha.
    yeah, there are lots of online resources. I'm not sure how good they are. You could probably go up to the instructor after class or something and ask them about stuff.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Can you somehow combine Tae Kwon Do and burlesque dancing? Now that's a show!
    It has been suggested to me. I have literally no idea what I'm doing as far as burlesque goes, since the first class starts Wednesday night, but... we shall see. >.>

It would be hilarious to do a routine to Kung Fu Fighting, even though what I do is decidedly not kung fu.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Soccer! My friends are wild about it, and it turns out I make a mean keeper. Probably because I'm such a natural at taking balls to the face.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    Bri Mercedes
    My janitorial job keeps me on my feet for about 4 hours a day I'm also a black belt, but since I started working more I haven't been able to attend karate classes.