Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Guild wars 2 anyone?

Guild wars 2 anyone?

I know I am obsessing about this game right now and i reckon I ain't the only one. This is the general thread for all Gw2 related stuff.
    Basically it's an MMO, a damn good looking MMO and judging by the beta, it also is good.

Thoughts, opinions, expectations...post them all below!

I personally can't wait to make a charr warrior/necromancer/engineer. The Charr have a fantastic lore behind them.
    Asurans look interesting as well, but idk if I make my main character one.

Also here's some things that might get ya'll interested. They totally hooked me and reeled me in.

The beta was fantastic and I can't wait to get behind the game and make a solid character to play on. Probably going to end up playing a sylvari.

I'm gonna be getting this as soon as I can. Looking at being an Asura Mesmer or Elementalist, having decided yet... I sadly didn't play much of the first GW (I wanted to play more, but I don't do well at playing MMOs alone and no one else was around. XD This time, I'll at least have the boyfriend playing alongside me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raevis View Post
    I'm gonna be getting this as soon as I can. Looking at being an Asura Mesmer or Elementalist, having decided yet... I sadly didn't play much of the first GW (I wanted to play more, but I don't do well at playing MMOs alone and no one else was around. XD This time, I'll at least have the boyfriend playing alongside me.)
    I was in love with the asura too. Right up until I played their first instance. It was horribly put together compared to all the other races. Charr seemed to me, to be the most story heavy.

The game is very well made, I love the sudden random events that happen around you where everyone joins in together to help.

I bought this game mostly because the environment is so freakin impressive... and it really is.. o.o
    also one time purchase is just so much nicer -.-

and yes, charr ftw.

So now that this is out. I'm running around with an Asuran Mesmer and am considering making a Sylvari Necromancer (or maybe Elementalist. Not sure yet. XD). We're over on the server Ehmry Bay, though I'm sharing an account so there's more characters than just mine if you add it. =)

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I'm a level 43 Charr Thief who's completed more than 25% of the map and played more than 60 hours in four days.

This game is terrible :V

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    It's keeping me semi-busy until WoW-MoP comes out

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Mimi, gimme your name so I can add ya :3

Sinjos is my name.

Currently running an Asura theif.