Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion

I kinna... am do... request... thing?

I think I'm not very good at art so I'm terrified of opening anything like this but I feel like I should at least try to do requests or something and see how it goes and [hyperventilates]

ANYWAY I'd be super happy to do a request for anyone (although I'm kind of busy on-and-off so it may not be received for a few days, maybe more). Pretty much anything. Although I may or may not reject a request if I feel I am incapable of it. Simpler stuff is greatly preferred. Sorry. :c And I'm assuming at most one person will ask for my shitty pieces of art. If any at all. So. Uhm. Yeah. On the off chance that more than one person actually wants my shit art, I'm gonna say right now that I'm only gonna do one for now. Probably. If I end up happy with something or have more time, I guess I'd be willing to do more, and I will definitely be interested in doing more at a later time. If. Someone actually wants it. Aha. I'm so funny. I crack myself up sometimes.
    My art is pretty inconsistent in quality but I'm pretty much going uphill right now. You can check my wazzyl page for views of what it's like and how I do it and... yeah. [sweats nervously]

---update---

I've decided I'm taking more! <: Assuming anyone wants them. I'm working on three right now, so probably two more at most for now. I'd prefer to get these done within a week of the request and more == cannot :c If. more exist. Yeh.
    Last edited by BlissfulOblivion; 01-22-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Your art is not shit! ^^ I'd love to have a drawing from you. Would you be willing to work from description at all? Or is it visual ref only? You'd have artistic freedom on some if it was only description... so you could make it as simple as you like.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Valtyr View Post
    Your art is not shit! ^^ I'd love to have a drawing from you. Would you be willing to work from description at all? Or is it visual ref only? You'd have artistic freedom on some if it was only description... so you could make it as simple as you like.
    //hyperventilates
    thh--thank youuu for compliment thing a;sdfj;lakjsdf;l //panicking omo;
    I coullldd tryyyyy to do from description? It would definitely be easier if I had a visual ref, but either way I'm probably going to be taking at least a little bit of artistic freedom. :s That is inevitable.
    I guess I should clarify what I mean by simple: I'm not very good at advanced body positions and angles, so I'd rather do somewhat simpler body positions. Patterns and stuff are fine.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Humhum I kind of need things to draw and things to work on so I'm going to bump my thread and say I'm open for requests again? if anyone is interested in my art. It might take a while and my schedule is kind of weird currently but I will do my best! :>

Again, I might refuse certain requests if I think I'm incapable of them, but I'll try to do as much as I can.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    I have yet to get anything from you. D: Draw lion!

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I have yet to get anything from you. D: Draw lion!
    I totally forgot about your earlier request thingy ; n ; I'm so sorry! I shall try this lion draw thing yes!

Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant

I would love one but I'll let you choose. Tell me who you want to draw and I'll give you a link to the full ref.

Furry Characters -- http://electricpersona.weebly.com/anthropomorphic.html
    Human Characters -- http://electricpersona.weebly.com/subhumans.html

Thanks for the offer <3

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Ack, I didn't really expect anyone else to ask for a request o~o Buuuut since I was wrong I guess I have to post here too?

Okay so my tablet pooped out on me and I have to wait to collect up enough money and favors to get a new one and that's gonna be a while (months, maybe not until December) so I can't actually work on any requests for the moment cuz I've never tried traditional art and thus presumably am no good at it. So. It'll be a while but I'll still gladly do all requests! But no more until I'm done with these three ;~; sorry ; o ;

Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant