[suggestion] option for enlarged images

I have a suggestion. It would be great if I could hover over a thumbnail and see the whole image (small scale). That would make it a lot easier to see what is worth clicking on. of course, for those who don't like it, it could always be made optional.

While this could be fixed with a chrome plugin or FF, like the one for FA, i would like the option to turn on or off full sized thumbnails instead of cropped ones and to be able to choose 5x5 preview grid or 10x10 etc..

The thumbnail system as it stands is due a major overhaul. The main thread for discussion of issues with the thumbnails is here:

Thumbnail Discussion

Developing a tool to allow zooming on thumbnails probably wouldn't be worthwhile until the new system is implemented, though that's just my 2

I think that now the thumbnails have changed (and are working for mobile sites Yay!), this thread is relevant again. I think that FancyOwls' idea (link) fits the description I gave. Also, it is very easy to implement's since CSS has a hover function.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    please use the thread Nightpaws linked to instead. we don't need this scattered across a million threads.