Weasyl
    Taelune

Take my Breath Away (Fantasy Rp Idea)

I wanted to revamp an old rp I did back in the day, but make a few minor tweaks. Ever wonder why every culture has dragons in their folklore/mythology, but there aren't any real dragons? What if humans hunted them down and they had the choice to either hide their heritage and blend to survive or find a haven that humans hadn't touched?

Basic Humans vs Mythological beasts, the main being Dragons, in my story Dragons can disguise themselves to look like humans, and kinda have cultures similar to elves. Humans hunt them for their magical assets, their hide, bones, etc... (when a dragon is killed they take their true form as giants)

How many people feel like playing this time of story?

The technology level would be pretty low, weapons consists of swords, bows, crossbows, etc and even some ballista :3 I'm debating on Primitive rifles (would have to look into the history of those)

Dragons can be of any form you wish, the country isn't gonna be a specific one, so you can be Eastern, Western, Wyvern, Coatl, etc...

Current Avatar created by Me using Catlike Icon Maker
    Art Status: Uninspired

Weasyl
    none atm
    I would be interested in this, I haven't been getting into much role plays lately due to lack of people or no interest.

Weasyl
    Chozo
    totally interested, but may I pull a cliche move and choose a different mythical creature? Either a shapeshifter (limited abilities) or a werecreature?

Weasyl
    LeoTheDog
    Sounds interesting. I'd definitely be down to join once it's fleshed out.