Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Hey Velo, great job on practicing characters in motion!

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork
    Last edited by Velo; 05-28-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork
    Last edited by Velo; 05-31-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Weasyl
    battybegins
    Great stuff. I see you pushing you improve with every piece. Especially those full fledged paintings you did. Great color choice, lighting, rendering ect.

I'm not an anatomy expert myself, but I do think your arms need to be a little longer and proportionate in thickness, especially in that Trojan? picture with sword-wielding guy? Also you should do some studies on how animal muzzles are viewed from the front. They're not just flat on the face but they protrude a little.

Keep up the good work.
    "People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin but I lost the ring".

Looking through all these pages there is so much visible effort - really good. Keep that up. I can see quite a lot of improvement in the poses and expressions from the first pages to the last.

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork
    Quote Originally Posted by battybegins View Post
    Great stuff. I see you pushing you improve with every piece. Especially those full fledged paintings you did. Great color choice, lighting, rendering ect.

I'm not an anatomy expert myself, but I do think your arms need to be a little longer and proportionate in thickness, especially in that Trojan? picture with sword-wielding guy? Also you should do some studies on how animal muzzles are viewed from the front. They're not just flat on the face but they protrude a little.

Keep up the good work.
    I'll try to do some work on the anatomy of the muzzle. You gave some great advice! Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by insanejoker View Post
    Looking through all these pages there is so much visible effort - really good. Keep that up. I can see quite a lot of improvement in the poses and expressions from the first pages to the last.
    I guess I try to work on making each piece 'good'? I guess that if you put effort into it and try to fix error every time, you improve?
    I'll try to keep on the progress Thanks for the feedback!

Here's my latest piece. It has a crotch area, even though it's covered up. So I'll still send in a link, because you never know with the NSFW.

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork

Weasyl
    Velo_Artwork