Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good day!

Weasyl
    marchen

Good day!

Hello everyone!

I like to draw comics and I'm more of a digital artist. Though I still have a huge softspot for traditional pen and ink. I've grown to love to draw anthros but I'm mostly a human artist. Studied them the longest so they are more fun to draw for me I guess.

I think my favorite part about the drawing process is both coloring and inking. What about you guys? What is your favorite part?

I found weasyl a few months ago through a friend and really liked the design of the website. Came back recently and decided to browse the forums. It seems like a really nice place and I am excited to get more familiar with the main site and the forums. I really love the folder system. Helps me stay much more organized. :I

Thanks for reading even if you don't want to post!
    Last edited by marchen; 01-18-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Hey marchen and Welcome to Weasyl.

I'm not much of an artist myself, however I'm trying to get into Digital art in my spare time. I'm thinking about giving Sai a try and working with that for a bit.

I'd check out your gallery but the website is still down xD

Hey Marchen c: I'd check your gallery too but eehh we can't yet, as Nightpaws said. Your icon is really nice though! (idk whether it's your art but still, it's lovely)

Weasyl
    marchen
    Yeeeeeah. I lurked in to the forums to figure out why the site was down. xD It would be a little difficult to check out a gallery...

Anyway, nice to meet you!
    I think Sai is a great way to get started in digital art. It has a much easier interface then photoshop or gimp. But I've been using Sai for over four years so I'm biased. Are you going to use a tablet or a mouse?

@inkymonster: Oops sorry didn't see your post!
    No worries, it is a small gallery at the moment anyway!
    And thank you! It is my art. :] I should probably link my art blog in my signature for now...I'll go do that.

It's okay :>
    Just had a look through your art blog and wow, your work is fantastic!

Weasyl
    marchen
    aw thanks! Your art is great too 8D

Another mostly-human-artist, awyiss! Join the club. :D
    And welcome to Weasyl!

Weasyl
    marchen
    oh wonderful 8D I'm excited to be on weasyl since they seem a bit more human friendly compared to FA. Met some lovely people on FA that I owe a lot too but I didn't really feel part of the trade there since I am not mostly anthro.

Thanks for the welcome! And added you on weasyl <3 gonna add everyone here while I'm thinking about it.

I'm using a tablet :3

Your gallery looks brilliant by the way (Now we're online again!)

Weasyl
    marchen
    What kind? 8D

And thanks! Happy that the site is up again but now I'm having fun exploring the forums. xD