Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Lol, I always felt that everything about Maroon 5 was stereotypical and girly.

They're a really snobby boy band that teenage girls love. But they make some pretty good songs...

Weasyl
    Percy
    I don't really have any specific artists in terms of guilty pleasures in music, but I have two genres that I enjoy that would be considered guilty pleasures: happy hardcore and eurobeat.

I really like EDM in general. You can thank rhythm games for that. >u>

Weasyl
    Rico
    La Roux. I can't help but dance any time I hear her music.
    avatar is by me forgetting to change this

Weasyl
    Onnes
    I think Electric Six would definitely fall into this category.

Weasyl
    spits
    my guilty pleasure is Odd Future. a lot of them are SUCH assholes but i love them..

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16

Weasyl
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    I think Electric Six would definitely fall into this category.

How dare you feel guilty about something like this. ACTUALLY how dare you. (Not really but still, if Detroit music could be associated with one modern rock act, I wish it could be these guys. (This is all Personal preference obviously. (I like them.)))

I guess Blink 182 could be mine? I don't feel particularly guilty about it though. I've gotten shit for this excellent, heavily auto-tuned, japanese, post-hardcore band. Andrew WK as well. And Say Anything sometimes, who may have the most despicably emo lyrics possible (even if it's done cleverly at times). Oh and I like Rey Mysterio's WWE Theme. And others.

Shit.

Actually it turns out about two thirds of the stuff I like is embarrassing on some level. I'm going to thank Lucy Bones for making this thread. I don't get enough voluntary shame in my life these days, and this is comfortable. I feel at home now. That last link I don't feel guilty about, mind. That was for me.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

There's some brony called Not A Clever Pony and they've have an EP called Princess Luna: As Imagined.
    As much as I hate bronies with a fiery passion, this is some legit good and fairly powerful chillout music.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0tYs5U5RI[/video]

Weasyl
    N/A
    I enjoy listening to noise, ambient noise, and dark ambient every once in a while.

I feel really odd listening to it though. So I kinda do it when I know that I'm the only person within earshot of it. I love my moody mood things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I enjoy listening to noise, ambient noise, and dark ambient every once in a while.

I feel really odd listening to it though. So I kinda do it when I know that I'm the only person within earshot of it. I love my moody mood things.
    I frigging love that kind of music. I don't think it's a quilty pleasure though, since there's nothing to be ashamed of listening to it.
    If you want, I can drop a link to my dark ambient/ambient noise playlist on YT

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    I frigging love that kind of music. I don't think it's a quilty pleasure though, since there's nothing to be ashamed of listening to it.
    If you want, I can drop a link to my dark ambient/ambient noise playlist on YT
    That'd be cool! PM it to me or something.

I haven't had my eye on any particular artists (save for Lustmord), I just sorta listen to those ultra-long collections of random ambient tracks on youtube so I never get any names. I have a few Funeral Doom artists that I like though.