Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Did the site go down?

Did the site go down?

I'm having issues accessing Weasyl right now and getting an "error loading page" message.

I'm seeing nothing on the Weasyl status page(other than the usual status page) so I was wondering if this was someone only on my end right now.

Weasyl
    ali
    not just you, i was checking to see if there was an announcement or an update on the site status- http://www.isup.me/ says weasyls down too, so

It's kind of odd as there were slowdowns during the last "great migration" but the only downtime there ever was had been clearly announced in advance beforehand(and was actually very short, too). Hence the curiosity.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Taw
    We're aware of the site issue and our devs are currently looking into it.

Thank you, I just saw the update on the Weasyl twitter.

Thanks for the communications!

Seeing as there's a huge migration at the moment, I'm not too surprised or worried by it.

Most likely because of all the traffic they're getting from everyone leaving FA and joining weasyl

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Seeing as there's a huge migration at the moment, I'm not too surprised or worried by it.
    I'm thinking along the same lines, so I'm just being patient and waiting to see if that is indeed the issue.

Dunno, there was a pretty big migration last time FA was down and the site didn't really buckle over like this. Not excluding it as a reason, just finding it curious atm.

Weasyl
    ali
    maybe there's a bigger move going on? more people uploading possibly? i know a lot of people that followed me over began mass uploading all of their stuff.

anyways, thanks for being so fast guys~