Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your favorite restaurant

Weasyl
    N/A
    I love Denny's. They serve breakfast all day, and that breakfast food is pretty darn good. My dad and I go there frequently for brunch sometimes but we've gone there in the early hours of the morning, too. It's definitely good food and it'll give you a nice bit of energy and that kick you need for the day.

I especially like their bacon. But then again, I'm big on bacon in general.

Chili's, though. THAT'S my favorite restaurant of all time. Their babyback ribs are delicious and I get them nearly every time I stop by there. I've tried pretty much everything on their menu and was never dissatisfied, and when I turn 21 in November I'm going to ask my father to take me to their bar for my birthday. :v What better way to spend the day I turn fully legal than drinking at my favorite restaurant?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12

Weasyl
    Judicant
    "Applebee's"
    "Red Lobster"
    "Cheesecake Factory"
    "Denny's"

Augh it's happening again! :c

One has come to mind.

I do enjoy a place called Charlie fitwiskies

I don't care about the place as long as I can get a good steak from it

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    I had linguini with clam sauce at Victoria's last night, my favorite local Italian place. Some other places you go to (corner-cutting chains especially) you can't even see the clams in the pasta, here there was so much clam meat on top you couldn't see the noodles. Had a piece of tiramisu after that, it was a great meal.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Osaka Sushi, just a few blocks down, I'm friends with the staff so we get some awesome sushi. Also, the only Japanese restaurant I know of in my area that lets you sit on the floor mat like they do in their home country! Pretty comfy too. :'D
    The Empire S......Sczhechuan(?) by my place has awesome wonton soup and Young Chow.
    Famous Daves. Sassy Salmon, yeah.
    Boston Market--again friends with the staff.
    Applebees, for the Fiesta-Lime chicken.
    TGIF, for the ribs.
    And the Pizzeria down the road--run by Mexicans, they actually make really awesome pizza, plus I'm friends with them too.

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    I had linguini with clam sauce at Victoria's last night, my favorite local Italian place. Some other places you go to (corner-cutting chains especially) you can't even see the clams in the pasta, here there was so much clam meat on top you couldn't see the noodles. Had a piece of tiramisu after that, it was a great meal.
    oh hey I remember that :V

Kingdom Buffet, a Chinese buffet with a whole lot of food like holy crap.
    Victoria's, a really really good local Italian restaurant.
    Hot Fish was pretty good too. |3

Weasyl
    aetius
    Mcdonalds and KFC in Thailand.

My favorite restaurant has to be a place called Bubba Gump Shrimp. It's kind of a chain, but it has a really small amount of restaurants around the world.

I went to one when I was in Breckenridge, Colorado during a vacation this summer. I went with my favorite aunt and uncle after a really great day and we just had a really really great time there. The food was really great and they had this awesome... Lemonade or something that tasted really good and I had a GREAT TIME.

So that's my favorite place now, because good memories. ;w;

Anywhere that delivers.

Also Logan's Roadhouse. I have an unhealthy addiction to sweet potato fries.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."