Thread: hello

hello

My name is vilest and I like house plants. They are green, sometimes they have flowers and they make me happy.

I am an amateur artist and will probably continue to be so for quite some time. It would probably help if I weren't so lazy about practicing the essentials.

Anyway, I just started taking commissions and I have had a few takers, which I am pretty excited about. I look forward to more in the future.

That being said, I, for one, welcome our new weasyl overloads.

Welcome to Weasyl! c:

I noticed you said that you procrastinate when it comes to practising art, so I would suggest opening a sketchbook-thread here when you can.
    It'll act as a bit of a "boot" behind your butt to keep drawing as you can receive feedback in sketchbook-threads and thus need to show some drawings from time to time to receive said feedback. Or at least, that's what works for me when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do gestures and anatomy-studies. c:

Why thank you, I think I may participate in that. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by vilest View Post
    Why thank you, I think I may participate in that. Thanks for the heads up!
    No problem! From one procrastinator to another: sharing tips is a good thing, so I share them when I can. c:

Quote Originally Posted by vilest View Post
    My name is vilest and I like house plants. They are green, sometimes they have flowers and they make me happy.

I am an amateur artist and will probably continue to be so for quite some time. It would probably help if I weren't so lazy about practicing the essentials.

Anyway, I just started taking commissions and I have had a few takers, which I am pretty excited about. I look forward to more in the future.

That being said, I, for one, welcome our new weasyl overloads.
    BOW DOWN TO OUR FEET.

Kidding, I've got no authority here xD Welcome to the site, and enjoy I hope it offers at least as much happiness as your plants

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaws View Post
    I hope it offers at least as much happiness as your plants
    Oh man, that would be awesome. The only way it would be better is if the forum had flowers.

Nothing is quite as satisfying as knowing that I have the power of life and death over a defenseless plant, ya know?

Welcome to weasyl! I hope you enjoy your stay here!