Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

I am a 30 years old female student, currently learning programming and game development. I specialize in drawing kemono but I can be versatile when it comes to art.

I have browsed several furry and art websites such as FurAffinity, Inkbunny, SoFurry and DeviantArt. Weasyl is the last one I have browsed and I have to say that it caught my fancy, due to the eye-strainless design, organization and customization.

Please, take care of me and let's get along! (。・ω・。)

Weasyl
    ThunderTheKayleolf
    Hello! Welcome to Wazzyl!

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Welcome to the Weasyl.

Welcome to Weasyl, Kemo! c:

Quote Originally Posted by KEMOWARE View Post
    female student, currently learning programming and game development. (。・ω・。)
    Hi, Kemoware and welcome to weasyl ! I'm on the same boat as you , I'm also studying game development. currently I'm making a beta for my senior project.

Sorry for the late reply, something came up recently that did not permit me to get online. Anyways, I thank you all for the warm welcome, it is appreciated.

@njumer

I'm am currently studying programming at schiool but I am trying to learn as much as I can on game development, on my own, by browsing online, researching and reading. It's quite interesting and hopefully I will learn more once I work for a company. However, I want to make indies in the future.
    Last edited by KEMOWARE; 01-12-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome! I look forward to sampling your kemono artings (I have a soft spot for them) c:

@Loafy

So do I! I want to make some games based on them as well.

Welcome to the site

I hope you enjoy your stay at weasyl!