Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    Oohhh yeah, I think most of us regret the square thumbs (and I'm personally going to be glad to see the current thumb hover info go). Good news is, we're not sticking with them forever … but you'll have to hang in there for just a little while longer. I promise it'll be worth it c:

http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/s...3100#post33100
    Awesome! Thank you for the fast response :3

I assume it's be too much to ask what time-frame are you guys hoping to fix this, isn't it? It's not a small change after all.
    I'm really looking forward to the day I'm not scared to click thumbnails to view their content in here ^__^;

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Weasyl
    Aden
    Quote Originally Posted by sarki View Post
    I assume it's be too much to ask what time-frame are you guys hoping to fix this, isn't it? It's not a small change after all.
    I hesitate to promise a deadline, in part because there is other work necessary to support it that still needs to happen. Rest assured, though, it is past the stage of being just a notion and is under current development.

Thing is, some of those examples given are just users tyring to bait-and-switch to get more views, or because they feel like being little jerks. (Hehe, if I center on my character's chest, more perverts will click it!)

You can't exactly control peoples' behaviour. (hence why so many people on SoFurry overtag their stories into oblivion.)

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalpotato View Post
    You can't exactly control peoples' behaviour. (hence why so many people on SoFurry overtag their stories into oblivion.)
    The neat thing about Weasyl is that, from what I can tell, users can edit the submission's tags themselves. So if tags are inaccurate or nonpresent, the community can rectify that. It'd be nice if submitters would properly tag everything to begin with, buuuuuut... They can't be trusted. :|

Also, Aden, why are you a ferret and site staff simultaneously

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefox View Post
    The neat thing about Weasyl is that, from what I can tell, users can edit the submission's tags themselves. So if tags are inaccurate or nonpresent, the community can rectify that. It'd be nice if submitters would properly tag everything to begin with, buuuuuut... They can't be trusted. :|

Ferret is a certain forum group so that ferrets have access to certain areas. Since our staff has access to the area, they have access to the button display as well.

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    Ferret is a certain forum group so that ferrets have access to certain areas. Since our staff has access to the area, they have access to the button display as well.
    Just seemed a bit redundant, is all. :3

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Just seemed a bit redundant, is all. :3
    possibly. The little badges can be worn at will based on permissions to those groups. So we could choose not to use them, but eh.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Weasyl
    Taw
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    possibly. The little badges can be worn at will based on permissions to those groups. So we could choose not to use them, but eh.
    Well, technically the ones who manage the Ferret group are stuck with the badges on due to how the system is set up, but any staff can really use it. :p

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Weasyl
    Aden
    You can't tell me what to do

(I think the badges are automated)

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Quote Originally Posted by aden View Post
    you can't tell me what to do
    i pay your salary