Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gaming Guilty Pleasures

Quote Originally Posted by KumatoraKazooie View Post
    Banjo-Kazooie is a great video game series, though I never had the chance to play Nuts and Bolts (no 360). No need to feel guilty about enjoying it.
    You dodged a bullet there! Awful game!

Weasyl
    Antronach
    I think it's because it was another collect-a-thon that were all the rage back on the n64. That and nuts and bolts was very different.

As for me, I keep finding myself playing the 06 yugioh gba game. It's so good plz halp D:
    Last edited by Antronach; 01-20-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antronach View Post
    I think it's because it was another collect-a-thon that were all the rage back on the n64. That and nuts and bolts was very different.
    nuts and bolts just wasn't a banjo game and that upset people.

Skyrim is my addiction. Definitely. But there is one specific thing about it I love the most.... the character customization and creation. It irritates some people with how many different characters I've made. I just love it! >_< I even draw the characters and write up biographies for them.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by autogatos View Post
    I suppose Banjo Kazooie maybe? That game seems to get a lot of hate for reasons I cannot fathom because it is super fun.

I also spent way too much time playing Restaurant City on Facebook when that was still around. >.>
    Whaaat? I've only heard immense praise for B-Kazooie.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Tormenting the AI.

All kinds of things I wouldn't do to another player because it is cruel/unsporting/etc.

Weasyl
    Marosie
    The Sims 3 oh god. The Sims series in general is something I'm so addicted to - but I go in spurts with it. I can go for months without playing but once I get that urge I will sit in front of my computer doing nothing but playing The Sims for like ten hours straight for like a whole week.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Pokemon Mystery dungeon. I've put in more than 20 hours into that series and I can't say I'm proud, but hey, it's like DnD: Mini. Kind of. Fuck you! >:[

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance...Dear lord. I think I've finished that game AT LEAST 8 times, with over 25 hours of gameplay each time...
    or Ocarina of Time since I own 5 different version of it woops

Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Pokemon Mystery dungeon. I've put in more than 20 hours into that series and I can't say I'm proud, but hey, it's like DnD: Mini. Kind of. Fuck you! >:[
    I cried like a bitch at the end of the second generation of PMD games, and even the recent one on the 3DS. Those are wonderful games with good music and good writing, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about.