Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hobbies!

Weasyl
    Haru Totetsu
    Universe A-1.7, Section C, Solar System: Delta, Earth, Great Britain, England, Cheshire, Stalybridge
    Reading, Writing, Gaming and most importantly...making people smile (Mainly children).

Hmm.. Lets see
    Archery, Fencing, Insect Collecting and Pinning, Biking, Hiking, RC airplanes, Console gaming, PC Gaming, Woodworking, Leathercrafting, Film making, Digital music composition and I consider this a hobby but running a small chatroom too.

I don't have time to be active with all of those things but I get around to them when I can, I don't like to just sit around doing nothing so I at least try to find something to do.

Draw, draw some more and yet again more drawing. I like videogames as well mostly rpg's. X3

Gaming, drawing, and building pc's. I recently started collecting animation cells. ^^

Weasyl
    TheStory
    When I am not drawing or painting I am writing. Role Playing used to be a big time sucking hobby of mine. When I wasn't writing for myself I was playing with people in some grand sci-fi or fantastical adventure. I don't do that much anymore because of the time it takes. I was in high school then and am graduated from college now, and now there are bills to pay. A lot of time now goes into commissions and polishing my portfolio.

I have started getting into table top which has been a hilarious and rewarding experiences so far. Still learning though since I jumped right into GMing. Fun stuff.

I used to own three horses too. A quarterhorse, a quarterhorse/mutt, and my personal baby an arabian. I did a lot of English style training for a while and ended up getting a few ribbons in dressage which was a fun experience. Recently I've had the itch to own a horse again. I do miss them.

Used to be involved in other sports as well but it's been a while. Curse my fat head that prefers cerebral pursues!

I am a big science geek. Does watching TED videos count as a hobby? How about brushing up on astronomy? Or any other science for that matter. Its great for inspiration in world creation or even design.
    Oh I also study story theory and am a small time film buff/snob. I also devour books whole so keep them at arms length or your precious reading material and fingers may be gone.

I have several other smaller hobbies but there is much much more I'd like to do.

Sleeping. :V
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

I used to collect comic/art books and mid-priced anime and video game collectibles, but I eventually ran out of room and disposable income. Gotta love paying on student loans! I also dabbled in music making a bit. I took violin and piano lessons in school, but mainly spent my time composing and sequencing midis.

Writing/illustrating webcomics is the only hobby I practice with any regularity. I also write fanfiction when the mood hits me (mainly for DBZ).

Weasyl
    TheStory
    Quote Originally Posted by AsterionBlazing View Post
    I took violin and piano lessons in school, but mainly spent my time composing and sequencing midis.
    That's neat to me since I have no musical talent whatsoever. I leave that to my younger siblings.
    I do have a secret desire to know how to play the violin or chello but I don't see it happening.

Weasyl
    Zalcoti
    I like fishing.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Dancing, gaming, exercising, and hanging out really. Dancing is the most favorite thing I love to do, it goes well with the fact that I love music.