Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hobbies!

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Well...

I like to play video games. Usually RPGs/JRPGs, but I tend to go through most other genres too.

I listen to music non-stop all day! I actually kind of have a horde of songs on iTunes now: 1596 songs, and all but maybe ten have been bought by me or burned from my dad's CD collection. the genres are kind of anywhere; I don't mind the genre too much as long as i like the music and I feel comfortable letting others listen to it.

I've been going on walks now more than ever. Usually once a week, but I walk for at least two hours usually. Longer if I find something interesting to do like hike up a big hill or something.

I've been taking pictures more and more now. Usually on the aforemented walks or through my trips to visit my mom or dad, which are 3-4 hours away in different directions for them. I've been wanting to see more places though, so I might consider driving off on my own sometime.
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

drawing, the gym and videogames, thats all hehe i'm kinda of boring i guess

Weasyl
    RuiShi
    I really love baking, when ever I get a bit stressed I go off to bake some treats! I also love to study marine biology too, I adore ocean life in particular.

Weasyl
    Jim-Medic-Dude(NSFW), Jim
    I suppose my biggest hobby is gaming. Now that I'm done with school and making a decent wage I'm putting together my next gaming computer and looking forward to getting back in the game(s)! O:

Of course there's also drawing.

I would call running a hobby, but it's a love/hate relationship.

Now that it's summer I'm getting back into bug collecting. Apparently it's a very common hobby in Japan, I've not met anyone where I live that does it that isn't a biologist though. My favorite arthropods by far are spiders. =w=

working on ocs and conlanging. i also like to go exploring taking snapshots of old, beautiful, or abandoned things but i don't get to do it much often u_u
    ミ★ my sites!
    weasyl | dA | twitter | charahub

Weasyl
    7imothyC
    Personally, i do not do much.
    My life is pretty much indoors, limited to drawing and writing. Writing involving both comments, reviews, and my own projects.
    There are also the occasional videos i watch.
    the Reptile Critic

I'm quite a creative person I guess, my main hobbies are writing, cooking, experimenting with different recipes and weird combinations! Photography, but am also quite sporty, I enjoy tennis and swimming but don't do it regularly

drawing/painting
    juggling
    bakeing
    watching streams on twitch
    reading manga/comic books

Experimenting with new cooking projects. Learning history. Playing football.

Weasyl
    Neandercat
    I like to collect physical copies of music (tapes, records, CDs) and dragon statues. I guess my main hobbies are gaming and playing guitar, I also really really enjoy listening to music. Climbing trees would be more of a hobby if there were even trees where I live, I love climbing trees. Being high up in general, really. I flew in the cockpit of a little plane once (even got to take control for a bit) and I really enjoyed that...
    But mostly music, I guess. And Skyrim. :D