Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hobbies!

Weasyl
    Ghostcub

My Hobbies!

Lately, I've been roleplaying a lot; I've got an account over @ tumblr and I play as Danny Phantom. c,:
    I want to improve my art skills and very very recently I've been getting into anime. Strange for me.
    But I really love the art and appreciate the detail in it as well as the colors. (I'm a color freak pfft)

I draw animals and humans both (and a lot of Danny Phantom stuff). I have galleries almost everywhere and almost every main social media account except for twitter because.. well, it looks boring.

I don't understand why people like twitter anyway. It's like tumblr or facebook to me (but I love tumblr the best yes).

Anyone wanna share their art and get feedback?
    Comment for comment! ♥

I know you're supposed to draw for fun and because you like it, but I've been really kinda heart-ache-y lately because all my stuff gets more faves than it does comments. It'd really REALLY make me happy. I'll always give feedback in return!
    ~are longa, vita brevis~

Weasyl
    N/A
    Just so you know, there's a hobbies thread already if you wanted to post there (or maybe a mod could merge the two?).

Weasyl
    Irreverent
    I'm a full bore rifle shooter and coach with the ORA. I paintball (mostly rec woods ball) and I fence. And I do a little cosplay on the side.

I used to fly and wrench on Jeep YJ's, but with a young family, there's no time for that anymore.
    Otters Unlimited
    "In Times, like this, on days like these, I feel an animal, deep inside.
    Heel to haunch on bended knee, living on and on and if I try......"

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #104
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Merged!

Weasyl
    Skylar_Husky
    Cool.
    Hobbies:

* Numismatics (Coin and currency Collecting)
    * Philately (Stamp collecting)
    * Metal Smithing and Jewelry Making
    * Machining and metalworking
    * Metallurgy
    * Precious metals metallurgy
    * Hit and Miss Engines
    * Steam Engines
    * Live Model Engines
    * R/C Monster Trucks (Traxxas T-Maxx 2.5 and modding the heck out of it.)
    * Reading
    * Writing
    * Metrology (Study of measuring systems and how they came to be)
    * Study of currency through Human history and how mass systems relate to it
    * Calculations
    * Video games, both old, and somewhat new, I enjoy World of Warcraft from time to time
    * Horology (time keeping and clocks)
    * Homebrewing (Beer, wine and Meade)
    * Shooting, Pistols with target shooting, Shotguns with Target, skeet and trap shooting (skeet shooting is done by firing a shotgun at clay pigeons or discs flung far out in front of you, and trap shooting is clay pigeons flung sideways. These movements mimic the flights of wild game birds.) Rifle shooting at targets. I am not good enough for competition but I enjoy it as a hobby.
    * Working out at the YMCA
    * Volunteering with children's health and fitness events at the YMCA in my fursuits
    * Renaissance Faires and Festivals
    * Cosplaying as a Rogue or Pirate at Renaissance Faires and Festivals
    * Cosplaying as a Viking warrior at such events
    * Cosplaying in Viking garb or fursuits at my church's carnivals and festivals (I am colloqually known as "the Wolfman" or "the Viking" by most of the parish! LOL)

There are more, I am probably forgetting them ATM.
    Last edited by Skylar_Husky; 10-16-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Weasyl
    Torrijos_sama
    In terms of collections, I collect:
    1. Coins and Currency (especially things that are out of circulation)
    2. Books
    3. Flags (national flags, state flags, political movements, banners, semaphore flags, etc)
    4. Glassware (especially drinking glasses and uranium glass, which uses uranium as a glass colorant that makes it glow under UV light)
    5. Cigar boxes
    6. Smokeless tobacco containers (dip cans, snus canisters, snuff boxes/bottles, chew pouches)
    7. VHS tapes
    8. Cassettes

My Number one Hobby is art of course Drawing all day, all night (I wish!) ^^ And I like Video games from time to time. Mostly RPGs and similar games.
    Also, I love the internet. Browsing around, watching videos and stuff. Anything, really! But it keeps me from drawing and I regret that sometimes. I need to get better at that.

Weasyl
    Ves
    Gotta say my passion is SLR cameras and film, but that can be broadened. Just something special about looking through a lens to me.

General hobbies are all over the place, lately I've been investing a lot of time into audio equipment, mostly in my car, but I had a headphone phase too. Audio shit in general is really interesting to me, kinda goes with the film thing I guess.

Also been building computers for 6 years, worked with aviation since I was a toddler, model/RC airplanes, used to airsoft and paintball, videogames bahblah

Weasyl
    Mikari
    I like to draw, watch anime though I've been watching less lately, and play videogames, especially JRPGs. Right now I'm playing Tales of Symphonia on Steam and Yokai Watch on the New Nintendo 3DS. I also have a PS Vita, which is my favorite right now.

Weasyl
    LadyKiriness
    Other than doing artwork, I LOVE to ride horses. I don't have one of my own, but hope to someday! I also enjoy reading, writing, and birdwatching. Recently, some friends coaxed me into watching anime, so I'm getting into some shows.