Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hobbies!

Weasyl
    StudioTRUE
    Silly, I forgot to mention. I really enjoy studying psychology.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Uini View Post
    Silly, I forgot to mention. I really enjoy studying psychology.
    Oh cool! Another one who does that on a daily basis.

Overall, I'd say playing video games (somewhat to my gf's chagrin, who's an athlete), drawing, being with my pets [when she's nice], writing and surprisingly, driving on the highway for loooong-ass trips.

Ah in my spare time I make charms and little trinkets for money. Without a job right now I need to get back into making them. Plus I enjoy taking commissions.

Other than that I spend most of my time playing videogames or working on cosplay. Though without a steady income I'm not working on much right now. So it's persona 3 all day err day.

I build Gundam models.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Drawing, gaming, swimming... Hell, does sleeping count as a hobby? If it does then it's one of my top ones. Drawing will always be on top though, as it's been an outlet for me for a long time. I also enjoy crocheting scarves, as designing and creating them is pretty fun to do. I've got a ton of yarn and a large amount of crochet needles lying around.

drawing videogames and cosplay

thats about it really

i collect weird things like i have incense holders and a ton of incense
    i also collect tons of candles
    alcohol and soda cans and bottles

i want to start collecting preserved things specifically preserved octopus tentacles and animal eyes and in general i guess dead things cause i think preserved stuff like that is so cool

soon real soon its gonna happen
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Playing videogames (older ones are more fun), drawing, wheel-throwing, sculpting, painting, watching tattoo videos, watching/looking at piercings being done, pokeymans, glass bottles or really anything made of glass. I can't really sculpt or throw anymore because, well, I have no supplies and won't for a while (for throwing at least, wheels and kilns are expensive) but I'm looking forward to being able to maybe in school or something. Been painting more often and working with more traditional media overall, which is a nice change from digital. If I can ever find some nice sped up tattoo videos I'll park my ass in front of my computer for like hours, same with decent piercing videos. I adore glass, especially bottles and glasses and figurines, etc. I still have a bunch of Pokémon cards, little figurines from the 90's, erasers, games, those Pokéballs that had the gold-plated cards, you name it. I MUST HAVE MORE. D:

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
    I still have a bunch of Pokémon cards, little figurines from the 90's, erasers, games, those Pokéballs that had the gold-plated cards, you name it. I MUST HAVE MORE. D:
    Gotta have 'em all, right ?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19

Weasyl
    Juste
    In terms of hobbies, I would say I do little things here and there. I write, bake, travel, bike, and other outdoor things. It's a collection more than anything else.

Does arguing on the internet count as a hobby?

Video games, drawing, whistling and/or trying to play different instruments, reading.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."