Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hobbies!

Hobbies!

I figured there's no need to make a specific thread for all of your hobbies, so share with everyone!

What do you like to do, what do you fancy?

Personally, I do all that normal stuff. Video games, television and the like, but I have some weirder ones, I'll go over them below.

My biggest hobby, is collecting masks. I have twenty or thirty of them. Most are up on my wall but there's a few that I don't have up yet.

I'm also a huge practitioner of Balisong knives. Not for defensive or harmful purposes, but the art and technique is fun to learn.

lastly, my oddest hobby is lockpicking. It's something that tickles my brain, picking a hard lock or a troublesome pin.

I love to collect dragon statues and/or figurines. I only have a few now [due to my mother's clumsiness ._.] but I just absolutely love them.
    Oh I also collect Pokemon plushes. But the dragons are cooler and slightly more expensive.

Weasyl
    StudioTRUE
    I like to think a hobby of mine is collecting classic mickey mouse stuff. Clothing, watches, plushes, I even made a blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by nakattack View Post
    I love to collect dragon statues and/or figurines. I only have a few now [due to my mother's clumsiness ._.] but I just absolutely love them.
    Oh I also collect Pokemon plushes. But the dragons are cooler and slightly more expensive.
    Ah! The pewter kind?

Also yea, those plushies can get pretty expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    Ah! The pewter kind?

Also yea, those plushies can get pretty expensive.
    One of mine that broke [in a record of 2 days!] was crystal. I never cried so much [or at all] over a dragon. >_o That's why they're all out of reach.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Games, games, ferrets and more games.

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Games, games, ferrets and more games.
    Replace ferrets with poetry and cats and you'll have me. Gaming's my main timewaster.

Quote Originally Posted by nakattack View Post
    One of mine that broke [in a record of 2 days!] was crystal. I never cried so much [or at all] over a dragon. >_o That's why they're all out of reach.
    Ugh, that sucks.

I'm a stargazer, I love me some astronomy. I also collect tarot cards, although I don't believe any of that fortune telling crap - I just like the art.

I'd like to start collecting weird rocks/gemstones, but my rooms already a mess and my family would throw a fit. Same goes for building robots. >.<

I also do the usual nerd things, like messing around with computers and gaming.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Drawing for sure, and playing video games. I also enjoy reading science articles and articles/videos of paranormal phenomenon (it's a fascination of mine).