Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Weasyl
    Fayv

Now Accepting Applications

I would love to join, but have a question if I may:

Seeing as I am still a full-time university-student, how much time should I ideally be devoting to the website (should I get picked in the first place)? Because if I am incapable of putting in the hours that would ideally be requested, I wouldn't want to clog up the applications. c:

ETA: Also, when it comes to answering reports, are we getting guidance for the first week / month to settle in? Just something that came to mind when I was thinking about the aspect of responding to reports and consistent rule-enforcement.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    I would love to join, but have a question if I may:

Seeing as I am still a full-time university-student, how much time should I ideally be devoting to the website (should I get picked in the first place)? Because if I am incapable of putting in the hours that would ideally be requested, I wouldn't want to clog up the applications. c:
    this is not intended to be full time work, but the work does shift depending on how many tickets come in on any given day. I would say expect at least a couple hours a week and to be available with other staff, but if you're not sure you may just explain your availability on our mod forms and we'll consider it along with other qualifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    this is not intended to be full time work, but the work does shift depending on how many tickets come in on any given day. I would say expect at least a couple hours a week and to be available with other staff, but if you're not sure you may just explain your availability on our mod forms and we'll consider it along with other qualifications.
    Sure thing, thanks for the quick response!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

Weasyl
    Fayv
    In response to your edit. We will be actively training the new moderators in how to handle all tickets and the weasyl policies, as well as introducing them to our ticket guide. Our staff is also extremely social so there is no point in time where you should feel left to the wolves as it were.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I've put in my application and I'm looking forward to seeing who out of us will be among our new overlords.

Good luck to my fellow participants!

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Wewt! Maybe we can join Tiger this time, eh Gibs?

Keen to help out with anything arty. Sent my application.

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    I feel as though my professional life has given me a great skill set that would be appropriate to this role. Sent off my application!

I've submitted my application for this. I think I'm in a far better position than I was last year for taking up a role like this if I'm chosen.

Good luck everyone!