Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    Yes linking them is fine. I do think they're very awesome, please don't get me wrong! I enjoy seeing sculpts. It's something I'm trying to take some time to learn as well.
    OK, next time I'll link them. Anyways thanks for the help, I want to make sure everybody is respected and I cause no offense. Well, I did understand you and thanks were all good . and if you want to learn, their is a free sculpting program that pixologic offers (the people who make zbrush) here --> http://pixologic.com/sculptris/ . Pixologic's site has plenty of tutorials like these ---> http://pixologic.com/sculptris/features/ (They are at the bottom of the page).

  2. #12
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by njumer View Post
    OK, next time I'll link them. Anyways thanks for the help, I want to make sure everybody is respected and I cause no offense. Well, I did understand you and thanks were all good . and if you want to learn, their is a free sculpting program that pixologic offers (the people who make zbrush) here --> http://pixologic.com/sculptris/ . Pixologic's site has plenty of tutorials like these ---> http://pixologic.com/sculptris/features/ (They are at the bottom of the page).
    Thanks I have Sculptris and a good book on Zbrush. I just need to sit down and just do it lol.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    Thanks I have Sculptris and a good book on Zbrush. I just need to sit down and just do it lol.
    Your welcome . Well, if you ever get the chance I would like to see it !

  4. #14

  5. #15

  6. #16
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    The Jay study is lovely.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    The Jay study is lovely.
    Thanks QT !

  8. #18

  9. #19
    Premium User QT Melon's Avatar


    Weasyl
    QTMelon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,478
    Interesting! The only problem I see is those bushes really need to vary it up. There also seems to be some repetition in the trees too that need to be varied up a bit.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by QT Melon View Post
    Interesting! The only problem I see is those bushes really need to vary it up. There also seems to be some repetition in the trees too that need to be varied up a bit.
    Yep, that is my plan ! I just have to make more assets to place in the scene.Which My sister is help me design two head are better then one.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •