Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Here is a video that either confirms / debunks life-hacks.
    Also: have a site that makes it sound like it's raining outside (for all you pluviophiles).
    And last but not least: HabitRPG, for when you can't be arsed to do something unless it's made into a game.

Weasyl
    Littlerock
    There are people that can mentally visualize 'impossible' colors. However most people with this ability are typically ignorant to it until it's brought to their attention.

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlerock View Post
    There are people that can mentally visualize 'impossible' colors. However most people with this ability are typically ignorant to it until it's brought to their attention.
    I kinda wish I could do that now. That'd be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Also: have a site that makes it sound like it's raining outside (for all you pluviophiles).
    And last but not least: HabitRPG, for when you can't be arsed to do something unless it's made into a game.
    This Habit RPG is amazing. I just made a bunch of stuff to do and habits and customized all that jazz up. Time to be the hero I am supposed to be!.. though pixelated.
    Oh man, Rainymood is amazing. I love the rain in all shapes and forms and this site has been a good buddy of mine for a while.

Hmm, something you might not know..
    You can clog your heart veins even if you're not fat.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    This Habit RPG is amazing. I just made a bunch of stuff to do and habits and customized all that jazz up. Time to be the hero I am supposed to be!.. though pixelated.
    Oh man, Rainymood is amazing. I love the rain in all shapes and forms and this site has been a good buddy of mine for a while.
    I wasn't going to mention it earlier, but on the subject: I just started using habitRPG due to the fact that procrastination is one of my biggest enemies. Seems to be going pretty well so far, hopefully it will help me get back on track in life.

(Skip me, for I can't think of anything new to teach anyone).

You can cause a heart attack if you warm your cold hands before your shoulders when you are hypothermic

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Those hot air blower things in public restrooms are disgusting. Think about it, they're in a bathroom, and they constantly blast hot air, which means for most of the day they are damp and warm, and a breeding ground for bacteria. When you turn them on and stick your hands under them, you're pretty much blowing all the crud that's been building up in there onto your freshly cleaned hands
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Conner View Post
    Those hot air blower things in public restrooms are disgusting. Think about it, they're in a bathroom, and they constantly blast hot air, which means for most of the day they are damp and warm, and a breeding ground for bacteria. When you turn them on and stick your hands under them, you're pretty much blowing all the crud that's been building up in there onto your freshly cleaned hands
    ...There shouldn't be anything going in there to build up, though.

Though, paper towels are actually superior. Not because dryers are gross, but just because the physical scraping of paper towels against your skin sloughs off dead skin cells and carries surface bacteria with them.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    ...There shouldn't be anything going in there to build up, though.

Though, paper towels are actually superior. Not because dryers are gross, but just because the physical scraping of paper towels against your skin sloughs off dead skin cells and carries surface bacteria with them.
    Where do you think the air comes from? The air going through there probably isn't 100% clean. It probably leaves deposits. Plus dirt and grime can find its way practically anywhere :I

The word "platypus" has no officially recognized plural.

Weasyl
    willy
    Speaking of the platypus, the males have a poisonous claw.