Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Weasyl Conbadger for FC!

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Crabby Admin Term's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Term
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    392

    Weasyl Conbadger for FC!

    Hey everyone!

    Further Confusion is only a few days away, and we'll be represented there by one of our Directors, Inaki. Be sure to say hi if you see them!

    We'd also like to remind everyone attending to use our Weasyl Conbadger to make yourselves a badge that will link anyone who scans the QR Code on it to your Weasyl page. It's a great way to promote yourself and your work without carrying around examples of your work!

    We hope everyone attending has a safe and enjoyable time!

  2. #2
    Senior TealMoon's Avatar
    Weasyl
    TealMoon
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Internet
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post

    We'd also like to remind everyone attending to use our Weasyl Conbadger to make yourselves a badge that will link anyone who scans the QR Code on it to your Weasyl page. It's a great way to promote yourself and your work without carrying around examples of your work!
    That is cool.

    Have fun everyone. Have fun in my place.
    Have my fun..............




    Fun.

  3. #3
    The badges look really good and laminate well too! Just need a better printer before Confuzzled so my badge isn't streaky

  4. #4
    Senior Littlerock's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    bunk bed
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    210
    Hey, this is really friggin' cool! Mad props, dudes.
    By the way, would there be any legality issues with editing the generated file?
    Last edited by Littlerock; 01-08-2014 at 10:34 PM.

  5. #5
    Premium User Moo's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Moo
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Oh these are great! Definitely going to print one out for me and my guy - thanks for making it so easy! They'll go nicely with the Weasyl shirts Weasyl pimping - it's what we do!

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Sophomore Matt's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Matt
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ypsilanti
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlerock View Post
    By the way, would there be any legality issues with editing the generated file?
    Not at all, Littlerock. It's just a thing we wanted to give people the option to use. Have fun with it.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

  7. #7
    Senior Littlerock's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Littlerock
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    bunk bed
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Not at all, Littlerock. It's just a thing we wanted to give people the option to use. Have fun with it.
    Fantastic! I really do think it looks good in green ;>
    (That, and I really just wanted to use it on a button, haha)

  8. #8
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    I love you guys. If anything, I'll just use them as business cards.





    Whenever I build a gallery anyways.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •