Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I don't tend to expect anything for the most part, rather I just use them to identify people.

I do tend to find most people match their avatar after a while of passively observing them though.

I should probably change my avatar to match me more now that I'm thinking about it. It only really matches how I behave around my boyfriend (extremely strangely).
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    ASTA
    1) If the avatar features something incredibly edgy, like a swastika supplemented by skulls, then the user behind the account is clearly a tryhard on the internet, but incredibly soft irl.

2) If the avatar is of an animal, they're obviously a furry and clearly want the Y.

3) If the avatar is of a video game character, the user behind the account is obviously a nerd irl.

Assumptions and generalizations.

Assumptions and generalizations everywhere.

EDIT: Also wow, I just realized I unknowingly ragged on myself with the third (and final) point.

Weasyl
    DivinePrince
    Usually gives me a hint on what the person likes.
    So if it's an anthro, or an animal; I usually dont bother because I assume their gallery is full of animals or anthros.
    Just an elusive non-anthro artist passing through.

Weasyl
    Zombimatic
    I noticed pixel art artists mostly do their own avatars/and most people who have a pixel art avatar are good artists.
    I wonder what people think of me when they look at my icon. We should go and make a thread (or use this one?) to say what we think of the avatar before us
    Like, when I look at DivinePrince's avatar, it reminds me of DeviantART, someone that have been on deviantART, and that have a good sense of humor. I don't expect a gallery of pixel art things, tho.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Apparently, pichu smacking its ass means "Please fuck me up the ass, imma pichu irl oh daddy give it to me oh god yes yes OH GOD OH GOD HOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD!" in the eyes of my furfaggot friend on steam.

Time to locate a new avatar, this one has digital cumstains on it.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by ASTA View Post
    1) If the avatar features something incredibly edgy, like a swastika supplemented by skulls, then the user behind the account is clearly a tryhard on the internet, but incredibly soft irl.

2) If the avatar is of an animal, they're obviously a furry and clearly want the Y.

3) If the avatar is of a video game character, the user behind the account is obviously a nerd irl.
    Brb, putting a Nazi uniform on human Lud, so I can fit all three of these categories at once.
    Unless the smoking and sunglasses already count.
    There are also middle fingers in the original art, if that gives me some points.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombimatic View Post
    We should go and make a thread (or use this one?) to say what we think of the avatar before us
    I support this idea.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    I dunno, they're all upside down for some reason

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    I dunno, they're all upside down for some reason
    Yeah, I thought something was weird today...

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    *leaving fingerprints on your screen* >:3