Page 419 of 424 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4181
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle GodHeart View Post
    i hate how my mother is always yelling at me to run to the bus in the morning, i mean its not gonna leave me there, the driver knows im there, stop freaking out about it..... but yeah......
    It's good to be on time or early for things like that though. For example, a bus in the city is not going to wait for every day even if you always catch it at the same time. If it stays late picking up one person, then it runs late for everybody else and that's not fair to the people who got there on time. So while I'm sure it's annoying, your mom makes a good point that you need to be on time for the bus.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    It's good to be on time or early for things like that though. For example, a bus in the city is not going to wait for every day even if you always catch it at the same time. If it stays late picking up one person, then it runs late for everybody else and that's not fair to the people who got there on time. So while I'm sure it's annoying, your mom makes a good point that you need to be on time for the bus.
    its not a city bus, its just the local school bus, also besides the school im the last stop.... that and we know the driver personaly. i mean i guess i can understand it.. but still all she does is scream "RUN RUN RUN!" the whole time and im only like a few yards away from her, i mean there is no way i could miss the bus unless i crawled there.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Dvir
    Police who shoot peoples pets for no good reason at all.... (Happened to a Friend Recently)

Quote Originally Posted by Dvir View Post
    Police who shoot peoples pets for no good reason at all.... (Happened to a Friend Recently)
    I'm pretty sure at this point there's probably a massive site somewhere dedicated just to all the needless, reckless violence the police have committed against pretty much every living thing in existence in the past year alone. I've come to see the police as another public nuisance like the neighborhood drunks and bums they're supposedly worlds apart from. And like the other batch of welfare queens, our taxes pay for them to ruin our lives.

Also, no one here is probably going to know what I'm talking about, but eastern Canada, or maybe just Nova Scotia. This place needs to grow up. It's a nation's worth of childish babies who just bring trouble and confusion anywhere they go. If they stay here, they make problems here. If they move out west, they bring our bullshit out west and just add to the perception that the east coast doesn't belong in Canada. We have become akin to the immigrants who are constantly being told this isn't their country and that they should stop taking our jobs. Nova Scotians don't have the education or sophistication to make jobs, that's why they have to take from others. We've become burdensome to this country and we need to exercise some fucking personal responsibility for once.

It may be true that our country stole much from us but it also stole our balls and that's why we won't just steal it all back. If people from the Maritimes felt as entitled to their job opportunities and sense of national pride (or fuck it, we could do with a downright Nationalist movement here) as they did their E.I and Social Assistance we might not need nearly as much of either. But sure, let's watch another Trailer Park Boys episode and pretend we're being laughed with, not at, by literally everyone else around us.

Weasyl
    Dvir
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    I'm pretty sure at this point there's probably a massive site somewhere dedicated just to all the needless, reckless violence the police have committed against pretty much every living thing in existence in the past year alone. I've come to see the police as another public nuisance like the neighborhood drunks and bums they're supposedly worlds apart from. And like the other batch of welfare queens, our taxes pay for them to ruin our lives.
    First Off let me clarify I am not "Anti-Police" not by a long shot (I am Friends with a few), but all the same the "A few Bad Apples" Excuse constantly used has become more of a "A Few Good Apples" case in reality, a very tiny minority ever say/do anything about even some of the most blatant in-your-face wrongdoings of other police, I can understand some of the reasoning why (severe repercussions from on high) but all the same, that is how it has gotten to this dismal state in the first place.

IMHO when anyone in any official capacity/position intentionally does something that is illegal for the general public or just plain wrong, they should loose any protections their position is currently giving them, we hold soldiers in situations many times worse to that standard, so why are police being given a free pass for things that are in some cases many times worse?

My Friend's dog wasn't the type to bark or be aggressive in the slightest, had done nothing wrong, and was shot to death in it's own fenced & locked back yard for no reason whatsoever, the whole mess has resulted in my friend seriously talking of selling his house and moving to the middle of nowhere over it.

Let me put it this way. I started taking music seriously about a year or two ago. I always wanted to be a rapper, for example, and I was going to try to be one of those socially conscious rappers who makes it a point to leave the police alone. The logic at the time was most cops are just people doing a job, and most of them probably don't like their job. And then Ferguson happened, Baltimore happened, and I'm seeing police in my own neck of the woods every 5 feet or every 5 minutes, whichever comes first. And then those same cops are treating me like they're some Roman soldiers and I'm the most Jewish motherfucker in all of Israel. And then I see this video where a cop just plows his car into a guy, sends him flying about 20 feet up in the air as he falls to the ground like a rag doll. And then Red Savage and Milo Time are done in, by a former cop, speeding with his lights off, and that motherfucker is still walking 4 or 5 months later when you know if it'd been the other way around those two would all but be on trial for their lives right now. Shit, they'd probably already be in prison.

Now, all I can write is the kind of lyrics they are literally trying to outlaw right now. I even had some cocksucker call my friends harassing them on behalf of the police trying to get to me. So when I finally get through that passive-aggressive bullshit, the guy on the phone tries to argue with me I shouldn't be doing that "in these times we're living in" which is a pretty thinly veiled threat.

The threat is fascism and the antidote is violence in the streets.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    *nervous whine* my best friend's wife just got arrested, and now she's so nervous she might miscarige....
    -anonomus

-ישועה

Weasyl
    N/A
    People who show up late on a regular basis grind my gears. Get your shit together and leave 15 minutes earlier!!! It's disrespectful to your job and your coworkers.
    WHO STOLE MAH MUFFINS!

Taking my tablet with me somewhere to draw, but forgetting the pen...

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    well it rained last night... and now i think my suede shoes are ruined...
    -anonomus

-ישועה