Page 377 of 424 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Onnes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Everything happens for a reason. People don't get abused simply because they walk around. They are abused because they have a shitty attitude.
    I have to ask, do you read your posts prior to pressing submit? Because this is Poe's Law level awful.

Weasyl
    N/A
    You know who does all the time?

Sluts.
    I can't tell if you're trolling or not anymore which is a bit sad. Both sides are being tardific.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    I have to ask, do you read your posts prior to pressing submit? Because this is Poe's Law level awful.
    A kid would be bullied if he cry and whine about bullying because it gives the other side the satisfaction to continue doing it.

But a person playing along and trying to be funny is just nearly impossible to bully because you would feel bad for doing it.

If the girl who complained about abused didn't pull the insult out of her butt and started to assume I support rape for no reason, I would actually say something to support her in the future. However, such action leaded to a bunch of people in the place switching over to my side after they woke up, saw it and began to call her out for her attitude. Cause and Effect. Her attitude leaded to her being abused without the other side knowing if she's just taking a simple greeting as an abuse or not.

A person who is offended by everything will never be able to escape the endless torture cycle of nonstop abuse because it's them who treated it as abuse. And remember that by abuse here, I'm talking about "Verbal abuse and harassment", not DV and the like. That's a completely different matter with a different reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    I can't tell if you're trolling or not anymore which is a bit sad. Both sides are being tardific.
    It depends. I have been using that word to describe every female who won't drop the victim complex and for some reason, they always bring up the dick pic whenever they talk about guys in online community, which could cause some misunderstanding in the intention of the post.

There are 4 girls in my gaming group and none of them suffer from such issue. The gender isn't a even a matter to discuss about. If every guy truly crave the need to send their dick pics then one of the girl would have received one by now because my groups combined have about a total of about 25 guys. The reason this didn't happen because our relationship is built on gaming trust that took time to develop both in-game and forums, not a quick "Give me your Steam/Skype" after a single dungeon run/ PVP match.

You just don't go around giving personal skype/facebook/blah blah information to everyone you meet. Same goes to simply accepting every friend invites whenever possible. Anyone with common sense and moral ethic know about the safety and proper course of action on the internet.

Weasyl
    N/A
    You should probably stop responding to bait. Though those doing the baiting are drawing up the shorter stick from the unethics cup.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3765

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Holy fuck, this has gone down further into a depth of terrible than I expected. I don't even need to say anything here, do I? This shit kind of speaks for itself?
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    HAHAHAHA WAT. Really, you really believe that guys don't take any opportunity to send dick pics? I mean just wow.
    Not our fault you share your entourage with plebes, I dare say.
    But I personally never dabbled in such vulgarities and I am most certain of my masculinity, and I can say the same for thousand, mayhaps even millions other men, gentlemen. Generalization is the plebe's weapon, that is all I have to say, and you achieve nothing but incite antagonism through its employment.

But in order to help you enlighten yourself: No, guys do not take any opportunity to send dick pics. There are still humans on this earth who prefer to have integrity, self-esteem and courtesy, you know.

But then again, it is a matter of entourage. Do not go into a gorillas' club and expect to find gentlemen there
    c:

Weasyl
    Vae
    Last edited by Vae; 07-23-2015 at 04:46 AM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Remember the day girls actually keep the phone numbers to themselves instead of giving it to every guys and gorillas they saw?

I just remember why I use the term "Slut" rather often now. Cultural difference. Slut isn't even that "offensive" here in because it is a rather popular word that is made popular by a series. It's actually in one of the weaker departments for calling girls who can't just stop exposing herself to the public and that the more offensive word is completely something else as it uses the actual vocab in Thai language.

So I can see why you guys are going batshit crazy over the word I have been using for ages to refer to exactly what the people here mean by that word, "A girl that isn't taught properly to keep herself to herself in public", which is likely on another level where the western side of the world treat the word on the same level as "Whore and prostitute" who actually do it for the dicks.

So if I have to rephrase my statement to describe a girl who moans and cries because she can't make logical decisions and go around spreading real life information about herself on the internet and wonder why bad things happen to her, I would call her, in western style...

"A dumbass bitch." and that she need to suck it up for her own mistakes and to stop making them because no one can fix it for them if they can't drop the whole victim act.

I hope that fixes it for you.
    Last edited by Zeitzbach; 07-23-2015 at 05:46 AM.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Remember the day girls actually keep the phone numbers to themselves instead of giving it to every guys and gorillas they saw?

I just remember why I use the term "Slut" rather often now. Cultural difference. Slut isn't even that "offensive" here in because it is a rather popular word that is made popular by a series.
    May I kindly ask where do you come from? I am genuinely curious.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    May I kindly ask where do you come from? I am genuinely curious.
    Thailand

you know

The place where all the girls you see might actually be guys.

It's because of gays that the word "Slut" is now a very friendly and weak insult. People use it to greet friends even more than people in NA call their girls "bitches".