Page 322 of 424 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Idk if fat people are going to be charged extra for taking up two seats in a plane then why not people that purposefully take up more room than necessary?

I also don't get why men are grumping about it. Women have to put up with their 'self policing' all the time about how not to get raped or how to not get cat-called. Guys need to suck it up and move over.
    Are you fucking nuts? Did you even read this article? We don't need Officers of the Law wasting time arresting/fining people for breaches in etiquette when real crime is still a thing. Never you even mind that you're allowing law enforcement to tell people how they may sit down? What the fucking fuck.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Are you fucking nuts? Did you even read this article? We don't need Officers of the Law wasting time arresting/fining people for breaches in etiquette when real crime is still a thing. Never you even mind that you're allowing law enforcement to tell people how they may sit down? What the fucking fuck.
    Because of course encouraging those in positions of authority to dictate every aspect of how you think and act couldn't possibly be a toxic, hatefully ignorant ideology.

Men can be inconsiderate on public transit. Women can be inconsiderate on public transit. The trait of being a selfish asshole is human and is gender neutral. We do not need others policing our actions if the only reason you have is "well it offends me." Welcome to the real world, so deal with it like an adult.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Being in a rut for so long I don't even know what being out of it feels like anymore.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I just saw this a couple of days or so ago, too (different article, I think, but same basic story). I don't see how someone can be arrested for that. At best, "manspreading" is an inconvenience to other passengers, but it seems to me that the other passengers should either ask them to make room, or just deal with it. >>;

Although, if someone was asked to close their legs a bit to make room for someone, and they refused, that would be pretty rude. Still don't think they should be arrested for it, though. My goodness. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Whenever someone brings up the word "Talent" as an excuse to say something is better than them.

It's actually called "Time and effort", ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    YES THIS

I have gotten a couple people compliment me and say "wow it must be great to be born with that drawing talent" and they don't get what I mean when I explain all the time and effort I put into improving myself. :|
    Agh, this bugs me too. I should show people my awful kiddie drawings to prove I had to work and practice to get where I am today. :b

What also irritates me is when I hear the same person keep saying things like:
    "Oh, I wish I could draw as well as you do... "
    "My art sucks, too bad I can't draw like you."
    "I really wish I could draw better..."

...And yet they don't actually pick up a pencil (or other art utensil), sit down, and just draw. I understand wanting to improve, and I can even understand being a bit envious of other people's art skills. However, you're not going to get any better by just sitting around and wishing.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Worse is when they bitch about never given the chance to do anything and how people with free time are "fortunate" and "lucky".

Then they turn on their online games or whatever and start playing for 3-4 hours straight.

---

Another rant is

"LMAO Game publisher? The kind that only do document and never do anything?"

Idiots will say shit like this because they have never seen what it's like from the other side. Publisher has a dev team for a reason outside just maintenance.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    "Why don't you talk to me more? Buuhhh"

*Tries to talk with person more* > conversations are one-sided and they don't say much to keep it going.

Wut

Weasyl
    Namba
    Stabbing my thumb down to the bone and not being able to properly play my instruments. Fuck, that shit hurts.

Weasyl
    N/A
    More like schadenfruede after being in a particularly sour mood.
    And no, women aren't arrested. Just demeaned, ridiculed, and harassed legally because that is so much better. God forbid they call it out because they deserve it, yes?

Honestly these guys should consider themselves lucky they weren't shot or had drugs planted on them. Instead it's a misdemeanor which iirc that would be dropped if they don't get picked off again within a time frame. (Which statistically is likely)
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    i just got banned from FT AGAIN!? for once i didnt even break any of their rules...
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    More like schadenfruede after being in a particularly sour mood.
    And no, women aren't arrested. Just demeaned, ridiculed, and harassed legally because that is so much better. God forbid they call it out because they deserve it, yes?

Honestly these guys should consider themselves lucky they weren't shot or had drugs planted on them. Instead it's a misdemeanor which iirc that would be dropped if they don't get picked off again within a time frame. (Which statistically is likely)
    Don't make strawman arguments.

It's absolutely sickening that you think it's alright for law enforcement to arrest anyone for something so trivial. That's a nice additional touch of victim blaming you've got there too. You should keep going and see how many more despicable things you can say. I'm honestly starting to wonder if you're trolling here.