Page 315 of 424 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 4237

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Grinds Your Gears?

Weasyl
    N/A
    People that get all up in your grill when they're talking to you. Like "Whoa, back it up. Personal space, yo." i back up but then they Follow Me! Guys when someone backs up, it means you are TOOOO CLOSE.
    Man, people.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    when everyone at school is useing the internet and it stalls and crashes.
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

I know this is kind of trivial in the grand scheme of things, but I hate how I almost always seem to get shafted with art trades, even though I only take one or two a year due to past experiences.

I always worry about taking too long on the pieces, only to end up finishing my part first and then waiting months on end without even so much as a peep from the other person. And when I message them, there's always an excuse. And I absolutely get that life can throw curveballs and people can become busy, but a chibi-drawing should not take 3 months to finish. Seriously. :C

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    People who don't know Arcade Etiquette. I get that it's a thing from a past time, but still.

If you didn't win, get off. If it's multiplayer, the winner stays and the losers look to see if anyone else wants to play and surrender their spot. That's the rule.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3145

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    I guess arcade etiquette vanished when arcades did. :\
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    I guess arcade etiquette vanished when arcades did. :\
    See it really irks me though when it's people my age who should know better.

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Having a lot of nervous energy and getting little rest at night, but then even when sleeping long enough I wake up feeling nearly as tired as before. A 4 hour difference should make more of a difference.

Weasyl
    Therion
    -Sites These Days @.@

Mods telling users they should be greatful and whine about it publically. Yes the site needs that on the front news page for all the base to see. Perfect publicity for an already fradgile site. The last site I heard where the staff fought it's user base ended up having the user base leave. I rather not witness that here... Be smarter please.

Admin you need to police them better. They are no longer normal users, they are who everyone looks up to for advice and guidance. Having a mod rant about it's own user base is a sure way to destroy it quickly. *Tips Hats* Also the past two months I've caught scent of more then one mod doing the same. Also you need to toughen the hides of those mods. If I see another rant about how their feelings are getting hurt... @.@ They shouldn't be mods if they can't handle people complaining. Thicker hides people! Chop Chop! XD

Weasyl
    N/A
    Florida grinds my gears. Everything about it. I can't wait to move
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Finding a great boy on a dating site. Talk. He's in the navy so he responds like once a week. Agree to meet so we can get to know each other faster than once per week.
    He disappears.
    It's been like 2 or 3 weeks since he's been on and the only logical explanation for it is that his ship moved or deployed or whatever. I've never been this close to meeting someone with the potential of a romantic relationship (or at least a good friendship). This is infuriating ;~;